Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hello from Farm Cove, Pakuranga, Auckland!

Hello from Farm Cove, Pakuranga, Auckland!

Old Sep 9th 2010, 4:41 am
Just Joined

lorna m is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from Farm Cove, Pakuranga, Auckland!

Hi

My name is Lorna. I came to NZ from a small village just outside Glasgow and I am now happily living in NZ. I live here with my husband Donald and two teenage kids, Lewis 18 and Brogan 16. We came here 5 years ago. It took some adjusting to the way of life here, but now love it. We have just recently came back from a holiday to the UK to catch up with family and friends and realize that NZ is now home. I am looking for friendship with any like minded expats who enjoy a drink or two, barbies, movies, the great outdoors and DIY. I am in my early 40's and would love to meet up for a cuppa.
Old Sep 9th 2010, 4:42 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hello from Farm Cove, Pakuranga, Auckland!

Hi and welcome to BE.

Have a good browse around the place and maybe start something in the meet-ups section.

Happy Posting
Old Sep 11th 2010, 8:59 pm
Just Joined

jayne1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lorna,

We live in the Meadowlands area, both mid forties, two sons, 21 and 14 years. We have been here 7 years, nice group of friends, basically love the same things as your family. Love to catch up for a coffee sometime.

Jayne & Kev
Old Sep 11th 2010, 9:26 pm
Just Joined

lorna m is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jayne1
Hi Lorna,

We live in the Meadowlands area, both mid forties, two sons, 21 and 14 years. We have been here 7 years, nice group of friends, basically love the same things as your family. Love to catch up for a coffee sometime.

Jayne & Kev
Hi Jayne

That would be great! Still very new to this and I see I can't send you a private message. Call me or txt me on my mobile 0211259509 and we will organize a cuppa date. Look forward to hearing from you