Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

hello to everyone - need a bit of work for nephew

hello to everyone - need a bit of work for nephew

Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

darlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nice
Default hello to everyone - need a bit of work for nephew

hello again everyone glad to see the good advise is still flowing.
i / we are still stuck here and dont see n e thing changing for the next few years and then we have the teenage problem (eldest will be 13 this year).
so who knows.
my point of this post though is a bit of a stab in the dark but if you dont ask as they say, my nephew is in nz at the moment (south island) and is looking for a bit of work if n e one knows of any possibilities please can they be thrown into the mix any help suggestions greatly recieved thanks in advance and good luck to everyone
Old Jul 18th 2009, 10:22 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: hello to everyone

Hallo you.

I'll tweak the title . It may stand a better chance of a positive result that way.

Where is your nephew. Age. What work does he do or aint he fussy.

cheers
BEVS

Last edited by BEVS; Jul 18th 2009 at 10:24 pm. Reason: edited... tried to move to the main forum HaHa it was already there !
Old Jul 18th 2009, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

darlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nice
Default Re: hello to everyone - need a bit of work for nephew

cheers bevs

hes 24 done some fruit picking so as i know from that kind of work will do n e thing lol
hes in queenstown at the moment just recovering from his first big earthquake
thanks again glad to c your still here helping us mere mortals
keep up the good work
Old Jul 19th 2009, 2:05 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by darlo_tony
hello again everyone glad to see the good advise is still flowing.
i / we are still stuck here and dont see n e thing changing for the next few years and then we have the teenage problem (eldest will be 13 this year).
so who knows.
my point of this post though is a bit of a stab in the dark but if you dont ask as they say, my nephew is in nz at the moment (south island) and is looking for a bit of work if n e one knows of any possibilities please can they be thrown into the mix any help suggestions greatly recieved thanks in advance and good luck to everyone
Try these sites

www.seasonalwork.co.nz
www.seasonaljobs.co.nz
www.picknz.co.nz
www.workinnz.co.nz

HTH
Old Jul 19th 2009, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

thanks so far.
i have passed that on any other help would be welcomed
Old Jul 19th 2009, 11:21 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Thing is , it is ski season down Queenstown way. Doesn't he want to stick out the season ?
Old Jul 19th 2009, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS
Thing is , it is ski season down Queenstown way. Doesn't he want to stick out the season ?

ive sent him an email i think he just needs money to be honest so he can carry on with his travels.
i was hoping 1 of the many millionaire business owners on this site would offer him a job lol
Old Jul 19th 2009, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

terrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to all

I wish your nephew the best of luck, but I would think if he is willing he should get work down there this time of year.
I on the other hand am quite a bit older and am looking for work in Auckland, Im very adaptable, honest and reliable. So if anyone is interested I can send you my CV. A bit cheeky I know but as they say if you dont ask!
Old Jul 19th 2009, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by terrier2
I wish your nephew the best of luck, but I would think if he is willing he should get work down there this time of year.
I on the other hand am quite a bit older and am looking for work in Auckland, Im very adaptable, honest and reliable. So if anyone is interested I can send you my CV. A bit cheeky I know but as they say if you dont ask!
good luck to you as well terrier
and i will pass on the well wishes, i know its a long shotbut you never know
Old Jul 20th 2009, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Spacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by terrier2
What line of work are you in?
Old Jul 20th 2009, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Spacecake799
i have sent him an email to ask what he can do i know he'll do any thing at the moment within reason of course but will update when he tells me.
thanks
Old Jul 21st 2009, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

terrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Spacecake799
I have done all sorts of things in my life, I was in the transport industry for 15 years and for the last 18 years I have had very vairied roles in the geotechnical/drilling sector both in management and hands-on.
I am very adapatable and like a challenge.
To be honest I would like a new direction and welcome any reasonable suggestions.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

ok here is what he done so far
My work experience:

I've worked in total 6 months on a cucumber farm,
I've fruit picked: grapes, watermelons, squash,
I've pruned grape vines (hard work)

I've worked in pubs, I've worked in shops,
I can sell to the public, I've worked as a project assistant
almost project managing a project of 330 stores over a year.

So I've had a range of jobs, I've got everything but a trade..

at least ive tried for him thanks again in advance and good luck to everyone

cheers tony

Last edited by darlo_tony; Jul 21st 2009 at 5:55 am. Reason: naughty word