Hello everyone

Old Apr 28th 2016, 2:59 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello everyone

Originally Posted by scottishstacey
Yeah I' desperate to come to NZ,I really want to come for 2 months after here bit I doubt I'll be able to afford it. I think I'll have to go home and save up again and then maybe go there for a year. I want to be home for Christmas with family
Yeah, I don't blame you. Home for Christmas.

Enjoy Australia, you sound like are having a good time.

New Zealand will always be here.
Old Apr 28th 2016, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

scottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond repute

You should definitely try get there one day. Being on Whitehaven beach was one of those "I can't believe I'm in Australia" moments. It's so relaxing even with a the tourists. I went to Hamilton island too which was lovely but fairly busy. The great barrier reef is nice too,we went to a island called Lowe island.

I'm hoping I can afford to go over to nz for 6 weeks but I reckon money will be gone by the time I leave here. I'll just have to see how it goes. I'm going to try live as cheaply as possible after I leave this job. I wasted quite a bit of money on east coast
Old Apr 28th 2016, 6:06 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

I've been to Australia.

We visited Sydney and had a good time. We then went to Uluru/Ayers Rock then onto the Barrier Reef at Cairns where we snorkelled. We saw the animals at Cairns Night Zoo. We've walked along four mile beach and saw the coconuts on the beach where they had fallen.
Old Apr 28th 2016, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

scottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Snap Shot
I've been to Australia.

We visited Sydney and had a good time. We then went to Uluru/Ayers Rock then onto the Barrier Reef at Cairns where we snorkelled. We saw the animals at Cairns Night Zoo. We've walked along four mile beach and saw the coconuts on the beach where they had fallen.
That sounds brilliant! I haven't made it to uluru yet but I hope to before I leave.

I had a much better time in Sydney the second time but by 2 weeks I wanted to leave again. And it's definitely not as nice when the weather's rubbish