Hello Everyone

Old Nov 27th 2009, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

PennyJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello Everyone

Hi there,

I'm moving to Palmie in Jan as a student, received my Visa today. I'm not planning to return to the UK as I hope to find work after I've got my qualification.

I've been to NZ before for 3 months so I have some idea of what to expect but am anxious as I'm doing all this on my own.

Good to read up on personnal experiences and real people.

Bye
Old Nov 27th 2009, 5:53 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello Everyone

Hi & welcome!!
Good luck with your studies and happy landings on your return to NZ!!
B x
Old Nov 28th 2009, 2:48 am
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PennyJ
Hi there,

I'm moving to Palmie in Jan as a student, received my Visa today. I'm not planning to return to the UK as I hope to find work after I've got my qualification.

I've been to NZ before for 3 months so I have some idea of what to expect but am anxious as I'm doing all this on my own.

Bye
Good LUCK how brave of you!! I have just returned back from the UK been over for some time due to been ill:I was unable to get back to NZ at the time I planed.
I was just going mad wanted to be back Home to NZ so bad.
IT is good that you are using this site it will give you so much help and some one, may be able to advise you on a Newcomers Network in the location.
Old Nov 28th 2009, 7:54 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,

Bye
HI Penny & a big welcome at least you have a fair idea of what to expect. Good luck with your studies and your new life in NZ

Dewb
Old Nov 28th 2009, 8:19 am
Just Joined

Many thanks for your replies and good wishes.

I don't actually have anywhere to live in Palmie yet, I'm not panicing something will turn up.

My career has been in IT so far (am changing to Horticulture) I'm hoping I'll pick up a wee IT related job to see me thru my studies and help me get used to working life in NZ.

Bye for now
Old Nov 30th 2009, 5:06 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Many thanks for your replies and good wishes.

I don't actually have anywhere to live in Palmie yet, I'm not panicing something will turn up.

My career has been in IT so far (am changing to Horticulture) I'm hoping I'll pick up a wee IT related job to see me thru my studies and help me get used to working life in NZ.

Bye for now
Penny welcome to be, you are very brave, well done. Good luck with everything.

Tina. x
Old Nov 30th 2009, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

Hi there,

Bye
Hi Penny - welcome to BE- I've got a job in Palmy just waiting for PR visas but OH refered to MA (long story!!!) I will probably going on my own initially as have yet to sell house and OH has to work 3mths notice!!. Keep us posted on how you get on Good Luck
Old Nov 30th 2009, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Ragdolls2 and Tina,

Sounds like you both have big adventures yourselves coming up.

I had less hoops to jump thru to get a temp visa.

All the best to you.

Penny
Old Dec 5th 2009, 9:22 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to wish you all the best on your adventure Penny