Hello everyone

Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:07 pm
Just Joined

TATS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello everyone

Hi all, thought i'd introduce myself after having a look around. Me (Paul) and my wife (Lynne) are contemplating a move to NZ in a few years time.

I'll have completed 22 years in the navy and would be looking to join the RNZN, Lynne is an Hospital Operating Theatre Practitioner and would look for the same ine of work as well.
He to speak too some of you soon

Paul
Old Jul 11th 2008, 5:18 pm
Just Joined

saraandlucy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello everyone

Hi,
Just browsing as I'm new to this site. I am also planning to move to NZ soon and I am also an Operating Department Practitioner and would be doing the same over there. The good news is they seem desperate for theatre practitioners.
Good Luck and let me know how you get on.

Last edited by saraandlucy; Jul 11th 2008 at 5:19 pm. Reason: spelling error
Old Jul 11th 2008, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

TATS is an unknown quantity at this point

OH is an ODP also, she was looking the other night and,as you say, there seems to be plenty of jobs to be had

TATS
Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:25 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Welcome Lynne and Paul

We arrived in NZ on January 1st, a true new start to a new year. I love it here in Papamoa (Tauranga).

Have you given any thought as to where you would like to live? Doesn't really seem to matter where you pick, you hear far more positive aspects to all areas rather than negative - something for everyone.

Pauline
Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:27 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by saraandlucy
Hi,
Just browsing as I'm new to this site. I am also planning to move to NZ soon and I am also an Operating Department Practitioner and would be doing the same over there. The good news is they seem desperate for theatre practitioners.
Good Luck and let me know how you get on.
Welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy browsing I did at first. Unfortunately we did not know about this forum before moving.

Pauline