Reload this Page >

Hello From Blenheim

Hello From Blenheim

Old Jan 22nd 2010, 2:31 pm
Kia Kaha

emmsy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello From Blenheim

Hi all,

I'm posting this on behalf of my lovely momma who moved to NZ a few months ago, she's having a hard time getting to meet people and I thought this may be just the thing she needs.

She's working as a nurse, is 52 (but you wouldn't know it) and a lovely bubbly lady who loves relaxing with a nice coffee or glass of wine or 10!!

I've been lucky enough to meet ex-pats from all over the world (i'm ex-navy) and know how welcoming they all are.

If you know of any good haunts or ways to meet people in Blenheim please do drop me a line, i'll be checking back all the time to see what's occurring :-D

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from you soon.

Emms & Shelagh (momma)
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 11:50 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hello From Blenheim

Kia Ora and welcome to this little NZ forum.

At 52, she is just a spring chicken.
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 5:17 pm
Kia Kaha

Thanks Bev x
Old Jan 24th 2010, 7:46 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry not in NZ yet but wanted to say Hi to Shelagh welcome
And Hi to you too Emma what a lovely thing to do for your Mum

Dewb
Old Jan 24th 2010, 1:40 pm
Kia Kaha

Thanks Dewb that's really nice x
Old Jan 24th 2010, 5:50 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmsy
Hi all,

I'm posting this on behalf of my lovely momma who moved to NZ a few months ago, she's having a hard time getting to meet people and I thought this may be just the thing she needs.

She's working as a nurse, is 52 (but you wouldn't know it) and a lovely bubbly lady who loves relaxing with a nice coffee or glass of wine or 10!!

I've been lucky enough to meet ex-pats from all over the world (i'm ex-navy) and know how welcoming they all are.

If you know of any good haunts or ways to meet people in Blenheim please do drop me a line, i'll be checking back all the time to see what's occurring :-D

Emms & Shelagh (momma)
Hi Emma & Shelagh
We arrive in NZ 1st Feb (Wellington) and will be visiting South Island from about 5th -15th, not 100% sure that we will get to Blenheim but if we do would love to meet up & share a bottle of vino.......we are both in our 50's (spring chickens ) I'm also a nurse but not intending to practice in NZ....drop us a PM.
B x
Old Jan 31st 2010, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by emmsy
Hi all,

Emms & Shelagh (momma)
I have been trying to catch Shelagh on the wards for the last few weeks.... Tell her Dawn is trying to catch up with her. Definite vino or 10 I have currently got lots of celebrating to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 31st 2010, 10:27 am
Kia Kaha

Smile Re: Hello From Blenheim

Originally Posted by Frenchy
I have been trying to catch Shelagh on the wards for the last few weeks.... Tell her Dawn is trying to catch up with her. Definite vino or 10 I have currently got lots of celebrating to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Dawn, I'll tell her today
Take care,
Emma
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 12:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

She didnt seem to be about yesterday... Was going to ask her if she fanciedgoing to the wine festival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will pm you my mobile number for her xx