Hello Aucklanders :)

Hello Aucklanders :)

Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:21 am
Just Joined

apommie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello Aucklanders :)

Kia ora,

Just a quick hello as I've recently joined the site

Have been living in Auckland almost five years but love meeting new people and always keen to help people out who are thinking of making the move down under! I've also down lots of travelling and have also lived in Oz and Canada.

Maybe chat soon,

Rachel
Old Jun 4th 2013, 8:13 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello Aucklanders :)

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to BE! I don't live in New Zealand but I wanted to pop by and welcome you to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How are you enjoying Auckland?
Old Jun 4th 2013, 8:16 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by apommie
Kia ora,

Just a quick hello as I've recently joined the site

Have been living in Auckland almost five years but love meeting new people and always keen to help people out who are thinking of making the move down under! I've also down lots of travelling and have also lived in Oz and Canada.

Maybe chat soon,

Rachel
Hi Rachel and welcome!

We came here as backpackers a long time ago now after 4 years of travelling, but loved it some much we decided to stay.

Look forward to your contributions.
Old Jun 9th 2013, 7:56 am
Just Joined

clarabella31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I am moving to Aukland in hopefully the next 8 weeks (hubby already there).. Would love some tips on nice areas for living with 3 children?..