Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hello from Auckland

Hello from Auckland

Old Mar 11th 2010, 10:30 am
Just Joined

soton-tony is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Hello from Auckland

Hi, where do I start, well I'm Anthony although normally end up answering to Tony, I've not long come out to NZ, originally from the Southampton area although just come from the Midlands. I've just taken redundancy from Fujitsu back home and thought I would go for it and make the jump to being out here.
I'm on my own out here although my sister and her family have been out here for the last 6 years and have their full residency now.
I currently hope I can find someone who is willing to employ a Brit to enable me to get me work visa or back home to the UK.
I enjoy motorcycling, walking, catching some live music and swimming in the east coast bays around auckland
Old Mar 11th 2010, 9:43 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hello from Auckland

Kia Ora and welcome to this little NZ forum.

Have fun and Happy Posting.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 10:16 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Auckland

Hi & welcome .We are still in UK so not much use at the moment just wanted to say hello

Dewb