Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hello to all and thank you

Hello to all and thank you

Old Jan 9th 2008, 10:44 pm
Just Joined

TeamRAM has a brilliant futureTeamRAM has a brilliant futureTeamRAM has a brilliant futureTeamRAM has a brilliant futureTeamRAM has a brilliant futureTeamRAM has a brilliant future
Smile Hello to all and thank you

Hello to all, have been reading the posts on this site for a while and wanted to say thank you for the information its been a great help in our quest. This evening I got the job offer I've been after and will be applying for the talent visa asap. I will be based in Wellington working for a large IT vendor and we are currently OVER THE MOON! I'm recently married and we have no kids as yet which makes the move all that easier.... Look forward to maybe meeting some expats soonish
Old Jan 9th 2008, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello to all and thank you

Originally Posted by TeamRAM
Hello to all, have been reading the posts on this site for a while and wanted to say thank you for the information its been a great help in our quest. This evening I got the job offer I've been after and will be applying for the talent visa asap. I will be based in Wellington working for a large IT vendor and we are currently OVER THE MOON! I'm recently married and we have no kids as yet which makes the move all that easier.... Look forward to maybe meeting some expats soonish
Hello and welcome to the forum, your picking a grand place in coming to Wellington, all the best people reside in and around the Capital!( to the main landers). Any idea when you may hit Welly? What line of IT work is it that you do?

Last edited by simonmarkellis; Jan 9th 2008 at 11:01 pm. Reason: Spelling
Old Jan 9th 2008, 11:32 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora and welcome to this NZ forum. Karma to get you started.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 9:14 am
Just Joined

TeamRAM has a brilliant futureTeamRAM has a brilliant futureTeamRAM has a brilliant futureTeamRAM has a brilliant futureTeamRAM has a brilliant futureTeamRAM has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Hello to all and thank you

simonmarkellis - thank you for the warm welcome I'm in sales and we are aiming to get this done in under 2 months!! so we have loads to do
Old Jan 10th 2008, 9:44 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to the forum - have some 'welcome' karma