Hello

Old Mar 1st 2012, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

thepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nice
Default Hello

I'm right at the begining of the process of moving to NZ, but have wanted to do this for many years. I have just completed my application for professional registration (I'm a midwife) and hope to move over with my partner and youngst child who is 9; thinking about Jan 2013 for the sart of the school year.

I've had a bit of a look around the forum and have already gathered alot of usefull information.

I look forward to talking to you all in the months to come,

TPO (thepinkone)
Old Mar 1st 2012, 4:04 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Hello Hello.....the others are still in bed they tend to sleep during the day and are only active during our night..
Old Mar 1st 2012, 5:38 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

morning/evening

great to see you here. look forward to hearing from you. Do you know where you want to be looking at settling yet?
Old Mar 2nd 2012, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I'm a UK midwife, came over 18 months ago and working here in Auckland (although Ive also worked in a couple of other places since coming over)

Give me a shout if you need any help/info.
Old Mar 2nd 2012, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

thepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nice

Thanks for the welcomes, not too sure where in NZ yet, depends on where the jobs are. Do know I want to be on the North Island, somewhere away from the big cities but somewhere with schools and hospitals.

Hi Lisamct, think we've already chatted elsewhere, the elephant's a give-away! I'm still using pink in my name
Old Mar 2nd 2012, 3:49 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to the New Zealand section of BE from the Consierge in Spain.

You will find excellent information in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

BE Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font. Also there are Consierges who can support and guide you.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Mar 2nd 2012, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thepinkone
Hi Lisamct, think we've already chatted elsewhere, the elephant's a give-away! I'm still using pink in my name
Ahhh indeed we have! Nice to see you here too, lots of good advice around to help with the move
Old Mar 7th 2012, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

I was added to the NZ register of Midwives today, one step closer
Old Mar 7th 2012, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

nurseinmansfield is an unknown quantity at this point

how long did that take pinkone??

Congratulations by the way
Old Mar 8th 2012, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

took me 2 months but thats because I spent just over 1 month on my competency document. I would say that if you have all the paperwork to hand and write your competency doc quickly you could be done in a couple of weeks.