Hello

Old Jun 15th 2010, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

mumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Hello

Hi Vitalstatistix,

Thanks for your welcome my Husband is looking for a Database Administrators job preferable with Oracle as the main application we have primarily been looking on the north Island but anywhere will be great. Just looking is tough at the moment. Though a decision will have to be made very soon. As we will be homeless by the end of July. Husband does not want to move to New Zealand until he has a job catch 22!!

Stoke seems to be the place where everyone passes through at some stage of a journey in the UK !! !

Thanks for the good wishes.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 5:54 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Originally Posted by mumbee2
Hi Vitalstatistix,

Thanks for your welcome my Husband is looking for a Database Administrators job preferable with Oracle as the main application we have primarily been looking on the north Island but anywhere will be great. Just looking is tough at the moment. Though a decision will have to be made very soon. As we will be homeless by the end of July. Husband does not want to move to New Zealand until he has a job catch 22!!

Stoke seems to be the place where everyone passes through at some stage of a journey in the UK !! !

Thanks for the good wishes.
It is hard mate. I had a few telephone interviws in the Uk but in the end we just bit the bullet and came. Spent the first year in Wellington(more work) and then moved to Nelson four years ago (our original destination). Work can be found before you come but nothing beats seeing someone face to face. We are heading back to UK for a holiday end of July so hope to visit Stoke and watch them play in August Good luck