Hello

Old Jun 12th 2010, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

mumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura about
Default Hello

Hi to all

I'm mumbee2 married, with 2 DD who is nearly 11 and DS who is 9. We have our visas and sold our house in May. We are now waiting for DH to get a job before we move. Spent to day checking out short term lease here it the UK nnot going to be easy to say the least!

We are really excited to be on this journey and cannot wait to arrive in New Zealand to begin the adventure. Even the children are excited at the moment.

Looking forward to participating in the discussions and going's on on this forum.

Thanks for taking time to read

God bless

mumbee2 and family see below any and allof us represented!

Old Jun 12th 2010, 11:42 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Hi & welcome to the site

Sounds like your plans are well and truly underway.

We have booked a holiday rental for our first month out there. Fully furnished & near the beach, little treat for us all. Hopefully this will give us time to find a more permanent rental before our container arrives

Good luck
Dewb

Last edited by Dewb09; Jun 12th 2010 at 11:44 pm.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 5:56 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mumbee2
Hi to all

I'm mumbee2 married, with 2 DD who is nearly 11 and DS who is 9. We have our visas and sold our house in May. We are now waiting for DH to get a job before we move. Spent to day checking out short term lease here it the UK nnot going to be easy to say the least!

We are really excited to be on this journey and cannot wait to arrive in New Zealand to begin the adventure. Even the children are excited at the moment.

Looking forward to participating in the discussions and going's on on this forum.

Thanks for taking time to read

God bless

mumbee2 and family see below any and allof us represented!

Stoke-on-trent ! Could another stokee be heading to NZ ?
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:59 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi and a warm welcome to BE!

Many of us here in NZ having made the journey and many still in the UK hoping to make the journey like yourselves.

Feel free to ask away in the main forum for general topics or the Immigration forum, for would you believe it, immigration topics ..

Happy postings!
Old Jun 13th 2010, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

mumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura about

Nelsonpom - The DH and the Children are from Stoke but I'm not - where did you live?

Am loolah & Dew09 - Thank you. We will be checking out the forums over the coming weeks and months
Old Jun 13th 2010, 6:51 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mumbee2
Nelsonpom - The DH and the Children are from Stoke but I'm not - where did you live?

Am loolah & Dew09 - Thank you. We will be checking out the forums over the coming weeks and months
I was born in Burslem and lived in Newcastle before moving to Nantwich. We then moved to Cambridge where I grew up really, but stayed a massive Stoke fan who waited till I moved to Nelson to finaly reach the premiership. Heading to UK for holiday soon and will be up to Stoke to catch a game or 2
Old Jun 13th 2010, 9:54 pm
Just Joined

AMuzza is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nelsonpom
I was born in Burslem and lived in Newcastle before moving to Nantwich. We then moved to Cambridge where I grew up really, but stayed a massive Stoke fan who waited till I moved to Nelson to finaly reach the premiership. Heading to UK for holiday soon and will be up to Stoke to catch a game or 2
I've just posted an intro and then noticed this posting... Amazing!!! Me, my hubby and son are from Stoke.
Old Jun 14th 2010, 7:11 am
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by AMuzza
I've just posted an intro and then noticed this posting... Amazing!!! Me, my hubby and son are from Stoke.
Hoping that some of you are Stoke fans, not to many of us in NZ
Old Jun 14th 2010, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Not too many Stoke fans in Stoke either
Old Jun 14th 2010, 7:27 pm
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by bolton1
Not too many Stoke fans in Stoke either
Loudest fans in the premiership I'll have you know
Old Jun 14th 2010, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Hello & Welcome from us too.
Old Jun 14th 2010, 10:02 pm
Just Joined

AMuzza is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nelsonpom
Hoping that some of you are Stoke fans, not to many of us in NZ
Hubby and son both big Stoke Fans. They were season ticket holders but not bother renewing on basis we are hoping to be in NZ soon.
Old Jun 15th 2010, 12:31 am
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by AMuzza
Hubby and son both big Stoke Fans. They were season ticket holders but not bother renewing on basis we are hoping to be in NZ soon.
Nice one, which part of NZ are you guys heading to. Tell them if they go on the oatcake I am kiwistoke
Old Jun 15th 2010, 5:00 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome Mumbee2,

I'm not from Stoke but drove by a number of times between our house in Burton & my parents in St.Helens. Used to stop at that mega-Tesco's on the A50 on the way home.

Stopped there whilst we were over last year & I found that it was just too big & I couldn't wait to get out of there. Funny how a few years away changes things .

What line of work is your OH looking for? Good luck
Old Jun 15th 2010, 6:11 am
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Hi & welcome Mumbee2,

I'm not from Stoke but drove by a number of times between our house in Burton & my parents in St.Helens. Used to stop at that mega-Tesco's on the A50 on the way home.

Stopped there whilst we were over last year & I found that it was just too big & I couldn't wait to get out of there. Funny how a few years away changes things .

What line of work is your OH looking for? Good luck
Know what you mean we used to live near the largest tesco in the UK (bar hill) and loved shopping there. Last time we were back however it just freaked me out, so much choice and the seze was just stupid

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.