Hello

Old Feb 16th 2010, 5:46 am
Just Joined

niharika will become famous soon enoughniharika will become famous soon enough
Default Hello

heya!..I thought i'd drop in a line in here too...didnt get any response to my last post..
Hubby and myself moved out here in june 2008 and we r still finding it tough to meet pple! We r both working full time and with no kids, its diff to meet pple...I miss home terribly and with hubby working saturdays...it feels like there is no one else in this world!!..
i can see lots of pple out in rangiora/rolleston..but we r in town and dont often get to go out there....drop me a pm if any one fancies a cuppa?.
Old Feb 16th 2010, 6:04 am
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello

Originally Posted by niharika
heya!..I thought i'd drop in a line in here too...didnt get any response to my last post..
Hubby and myself moved out here in june 2008 and we r still finding it tough to meet pple! We r both working full time and with no kids, its diff to meet pple...I miss home terribly and with hubby working saturdays...it feels like there is no one else in this world!!..
i can see lots of pple out in rangiora/rolleston..but we r in town and dont often get to go out there....drop me a pm if any one fancies a cuppa?.
I do understand how you are feeling it does get better with time I live at Woodend and would love to meet to have coffee just PM with a phone contact number.
Lin
Old Feb 16th 2010, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Him and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of light

Hi
We're pretty new to Rolleston...been here for 5wks now, so know how lonely it gets!

I'm looking to meet others for a chat/coffee PM me if your interested for a chatter

Leanne
Old Feb 16th 2010, 11:03 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to you. Still in the Uk so not much use for meeting up (yet)

Dewb
Old Feb 16th 2010, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

thanx for that! When r u planning on coming down dweb?? have any place in mind yet??
Old Feb 16th 2010, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by niharika
thanx for that! When r u planning on coming down dweb?? have any place in mind yet??
Sorry..it shud be dewb..
Old Feb 20th 2010, 12:41 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I'm new to Christchurch as well, we moved down from Palmy in December and have just settled into a house on the outskirts of Chch.
PM me if you want to meet up sometime, will probably not be free for a month or so as we have a lot on at the moment- long story. I know what you mean about it being difficult to get to know people, I've not found a job yet either so that makes it so much harder!
Sue
Old Feb 21st 2010, 2:54 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Persephone
Hi I'm new to Christchurch as well, we moved down from Palmy in December and have just settled into a house on the outskirts of Chch.
PM me if you want to meet up sometime, will probably not be free for a month or so as we have a lot on at the moment- long story. I know what you mean about it being difficult to get to know people, I've not found a job yet either so that makes it so much harder!
Sue
Thanx sue...will def do tat...how you finding the place?
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 8:59 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Settling in ok so far but I need to find work!. We moved into our new house about 3 weeks ago and I've been busy with that which has been keeping me occupied. Drop me a line and we can maybe meet up sometime, have got stuff to do for the next month [house and other things going on, life is busy for reasons I won't mention on here] but after that I should be free. Where are you? I'm in the Hornby area, the house seems to be placed in any number of different suburbs though
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:12 pm
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Persephone
Sue
Hi Nice to see you back on the forum and its good you are in Christchurch I have been out for coffee with niharika last week she is so nice.
Looking to see her again would you like to join us if you have not made arangments just pm me And should any one like to come please feel free to pm also. Just need time and place...
Old Mar 16th 2010, 11:07 pm
Banned

Kiwikid will become famous soon enough

Gidday there ladies!
Sorry to hear you are feeling bit lonely and it is like "how do you meet people these days, different to when younger!?"
I am female, 30 years old. Love meeting new people, like travelling, (went on a roadtrip in USA for 4 weeks), lived in Canada for a year, watching rugby, movies, going out for coffee or a wine/beer.

While living in Canada I found it really tough & lonely being in a new city, so I thought I would come on internet and see if anyone is in the same boat as I was there and looking for a new friend, I have made some great friends off the internet
So yeah I am a kiwi, but dont let that scare ya!
Hope you are keeping dry today, brrrrr, oh yeah and happy St Paddys day he he I have painted my nails green...eeek!