Hello

Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hello

I've been following this forum intermittently for a while, but finally thought I'd take the plunge and start joining in .
I'm Kate, married to Jeff and we have 2 teenagers aged 14 & 16. At present we're living in Kent, but are headed to Rotorua this year. We've completed the NZIS process, just need to turn up at Auckland to get those blue stickers activated now. Jeff has a job with NZPol, starts work on Monday 25th Feb for a couple of weeks induction in Rotorua, then has to go to College in Poirua for a couple of months.
I'm staying here to complete the house sale and to get our son through his GCSEs before the children and I fly out to join him in late June.I'm not looking forward to the next 4 months or so of enforced separation, but it'll all be worth it I'm sure, and the time will just race by. I hope
Jeff leaves from Heathrow on Wednesday, we've just spent the last 2 weeks saying goodbyes and are feeling quite emotional, especially after a big leaving party last night.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to chatting to some of you over the next few months
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Hello there. Welcome to the forum. Fairly new to all this myself and have found it very helpful. Different from you in that we are at the start of the process. Anytime you need to bend an ear always somebody here to listen .
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to the forum
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the welcomes
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

Hello, we are off soon and if our house does not sell then I will have to stay to!

Debi
Old Feb 21st 2008, 11:31 am
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of

HI there,

Just had to say hi, my nickname when I was 10 and at school in Kent was Tomsk!

Scarey and exciting this emigrating business, isn't it! Good luck.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Hi Kate - I'm going to PM you our 'phone number so that, if Jeff feels up to it when he's at the Police college, he can come over for a coffee/chat. We live in Papakowhai (where the police college is) and there are loads of us about this area so he has no excuse for feeling lonely!! OH works at the college (but in IT) so if he needs someone to show him around?!
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Wilma, PM recieved
Thank you so much
Kate