Hello!!

Old Jan 25th 2008, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Hello!!

Goodness how scary is this!! I've been reading all your forums for a while and decided that it was rude not to introduce myself!
My name is Fiona and I am currently in Devon (not sunny). I was accepted to live in NZ some 13 years ago and never went thru with it for one reason or another. Gutted now but at least I'm not stuck out there with ex husband!!!!
My new man and I would love to move out to NZ (at the moment quite keen on Cambridge), I have loads of family out there, in North Island ,and just spent another wonderful Christmas with them all.BUT, his plumbing quals aren't enough yet and it would mean me getting a full time teaching post, which would mean I wouldn't be with my kids (8 and 10) as much as I'd like. Oh and of course I'd have to get their dad to let them go in the first place.
Still what would life be like without dreams and aspirations....
Thanks to you all for your stories, inspiration and sharing of knowledge
xxx
Old Jan 25th 2008, 7:52 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Hello!!

Welcome and good luck.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:37 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hello!!

Welcome to this part of the forum world Fiona. I can't bung you any more karma [ the little blue boxes] as I already sent some your way for a helpful post you made.
Keep the new man's nose to the grindstone and don't let him lift it until he has the magical NVQ3 or equivalent C&G to be fully UK certified
As you probably know, my husband is also a plumber and we have been in NZ for 3 1/2 years now.