Hello

Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:48 am
Just Joined

Staar will become famous soon enoughStaar will become famous soon enough
Default Hello

Hi there,

I'm Sharon and my husband is Terry, we landed in Christchurch last month and so far so good. We've four kids all boys, 15,12,9 and 2. I've been reading the blogs etc on BE for about 8 months and have found lots of information and helpful tips, so well done to everyone. looking forward to getting to know everyone... Sharon xx
Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:00 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Originally Posted by Staar
Hi there,

I'm Sharon and my husband is Terry, we landed in Christchurch last month and so far so good. We've four kids all boys, 15,12,9 and 2. I've been reading the blogs etc on BE for about 8 months and have found lots of information and helpful tips, so well done to everyone. looking forward to getting to know everyone... Sharon xx
Welcome to the forum - karma for your newness! Hopefully, you will join in and pass on your experiences - be they good or bad - to help others make the same decision
Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

Staar will become famous soon enoughStaar will become famous soon enough

Thank you thats very sweet. Off to bed now as Boys have first day at school tomorrow... fingers crossed they'll come home full of smiles and having made lots of new friends
Old Jul 16th 2007, 3:09 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck & welcome to BE staar.

Hope your boys have had a good first day.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Sharon
Welcome to NZ,we flew in last month too! Hubby 2 kids boy 14yrs & girl 12yrs(going on 16!) Where abouts in CHC are you? Did the kids like school?
Good luck
Helen
Old Jul 25th 2007, 3:16 am
back in NZ and lovin it

kerryp is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Hello

Hi, welcome to christchurch. i see you have a 2 year old boy, if you fancy a coffee and some interaction for the kids let me know.