Hello!!!!

Old Jun 9th 2007, 2:35 am
Just Joined

The Hodges is on a distinguished road
Default Hello!!!!

Hi,

My husband and I would just like to introduce ourselves. My name is Clare and my husband is Tony, we moved from St Albans, Hertfordshire to Auckland on 1 March 2007. Things going OK at the moment

Hopefully we will catch up with you all at some point. But in the mean time we are looking forward to be part of this forum.

Clare
Old Jun 9th 2007, 5:42 am
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello!!!!

Welcome Clare & Tony. Hope you find this site helpful. I have met some really lovely people through this site, whom have helped me get through the 'wobbly' days.
I'm just plain nosey, so where are you in Auckland & what do you do? Told you so
love Annie
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:14 am
Just Joined

The Hodges is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello!!!!

Hi Annie,

Thanks for the welcome I work for an Opticians and my husband is a Building Surveyor, so lots to keep him busy.

We are renting a place in Greenlane at the moment, so easy commuting into the CBD.

We travelled to NZ 3 years ago for our honeymoon and really enjoyed it, but it took my husband all this time to persuade me to move here.

What about you?

Clare