Hello

Old May 24th 2007, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

bro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Hello

Hi I am new to this site, not new to NZ.

I have been here about 5 years and have lived in Auckland, Wellington and now reside in Christchurch, Wiz and Ton introduced me to this site it is awesome.

Hopefully I can get lots of useful stuff out of it and help some people out. Especially with immigration I know what a pain this can be after doing my own application in New Zealand, what a nightmare.

Look forward to some good times

Over and out.
Old May 24th 2007, 11:16 pm
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Sweet-as Bro69!

Great to have you aboard.

Good as gold, she'll be right, I'm on the phone!
Old May 25th 2007, 2:07 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bro69

I have been here about 5 years and have lived in Auckland, Wellington and now reside in Christchurch, Wiz and Ton introduced me to this site it is awesome.

Hopefully I can get lots of useful stuff out of it and help some people out. Especially with immigration I know what a pain this can be after doing my own application in New Zealand, what a nightmare.

Over and out.
Welcome to BE
Old May 25th 2007, 8:04 am
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

Over and out.
hey , welcome to the site
i'm heading over to Auckland, to work in Parnell about mid september. i have a friend over there at the mo' whose providing me with area & housing info(a must as i have 2 dogs aswell !). & i've got loads of great info from the peeps on here already so as more questions pop up i'll fire away , if you dont mind?!?
just wanted to say hi
ceri
Old May 26th 2007, 10:10 am
Just Joined

Lauzie is an unknown quantity at this point

Over and out.
Hi im new to the site and really dont know that much about NZ yet but hopefully moving out to Auckland in September- am coming out for a holiday at the end of june for 2 weeks though! so ive got a million questions to ask and will be badgering u if thats ok?! Thanks!
Old May 27th 2007, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

bro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud of

More than happy to ask any questions I can, hopefully they will be useful. I know it can be daunting making a big move.
Old May 28th 2007, 10:40 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

G'day bro

We're up the road from you guys in Blenheim

Be good to hear your experiences as old timers ( so to speak!), so post away
Old May 28th 2007, 11:11 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

G'Day from Nelson. Been here for three years now.
The more the merrier.