Hello....

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

JoFo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello....

I'm new....

I'm Jo - living in Bristol and dreaming of NZ...

My OH and I have been talking about emigrating for the last few years, and NZ has been our favourite pretty much from the beginning (helped a lot by me having a great aunt who emigrated about 50 years ago, and her kids have come back to the UK, and also by my Kiwi colleage, who has offered to be a personal reference for when I start applying for jobs)

We are getting married in September, and the application process starts in earnest once we've built up our finances from then
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Leighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hello....

Good Luck with your plans JoFo! Getting savings behind you is highly recommended in NZ. Much easier to do this in the UK. Will you be applying for Permanent Residency?
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice

Hi Jo! Welcome to the boards. Loads of information available on this site - more than NZIS
Old Apr 26th 2007, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

JoFo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!

We are hoping to apply for Permanent Residency - but I think I'm going to have to do a deep read of the immigration board - I never realised that there were so many different routes to getting in!