Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Helllp! What is NZ post service like??

Helllp! What is NZ post service like??

Old Aug 15th 2012, 7:55 pm
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold
Default Helllp! What is NZ post service like??

Hi all,
Just a quickie - sent documents to Medical Sciences Council in Welly recorded delivery (signed for) - the first attempt at delivery was 'unsuccessful' according to the royal mails tracking service.
It also mentions another attempt will be made to deliver then it will be returned to the UK!!! This simply cannot happen to me!! Can anyone tell me if they leave a delivery card? - like they do in the UK
Many thanks in advance.
Old Aug 15th 2012, 9:04 pm
Finally mesh free!

Vitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Helllp! What is NZ post service like??

Originally Posted by skends View Post
Hi all,
Just a quickie - sent documents to Medical Sciences Council in Welly recorded delivery (signed for) - the first attempt at delivery was 'unsuccessful' according to the royal mails tracking service.
It also mentions another attempt will be made to deliver then it will be returned to the UK!!! This simply cannot happen to me!! Can anyone tell me if they leave a delivery card? - like they do in the UK
Many thanks in advance.
Yes they do leave a delivery card normally. What a huge worry for you. it gets delivered the second time. Did they try to deliver it on a Saturday? As most Govt offices will be closed at the weekend, I can understand that they wouldn't be able to deliver it then.
Old Aug 15th 2012, 10:05 pm
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold

Phewww, thanks for that. it was attempted delivery on 15th Aug before 07.50 hrs - i am thinking that the office may not be open at that time therefore nobody around to sign for it. I have emailed them and they replied within half an hour, they said that a card should have been left too.
Our ITA expires around the 8th Sept - all documents are here and ready for submitting except for this one!! Fingers crossed eh??
thanks, sheryl
Old Aug 19th 2012, 7:21 am
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute

one word

SHIT