Heat Pump Advert

Old Mar 24th 2008, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Heat Pump Advert

Who is the scary James Bond-esque wannabe villian who is stroking his cat at the end of the advert, with his baldy head and quietly spoken voice he's a bit sinister...

No Mr Bond, we expect you to install a Mitsubishi Heat Pump, mwah hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:39 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heat Pump Advert

Originally Posted by irnbru14
Who is the scary James Bond-esque wannabe villian who is stroking his cat at the end of the advert, with his baldy head and quietly spoken voice he's a bit sinister...

No Mr Bond, we expect you to install a Mitsubishi Heat Pump, mwah hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
You been at the cheap whisky again?
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
You been at the cheap whisky again?
You think I do cheap Whisky???
Old Mar 24th 2008, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Yes you're a Scot
Old Mar 24th 2008, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by donnaf
Yes you're a Scot
I have two rather lovely bottles of single malt here, neither of them could be classed as cheap, away and drink your Pimms..
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

I have two rather lovely bottles of single malt here, neither of them could be classed as cheap, away and drink your Pimms..
You should have polished off the malt when the cupboards were bare, fallen into an unconscious slumber and woken up when the shops re-opened....
I can't bloody afford to buy Pimms here, KerryW and I got a bottle a few weeks ago, cost over $40 dollars and gave us a terrible hangover, although that could have been because we drank the full bottle and several bottles of wine in about 4 hours....did I tell you I've stopped drinking (again)

Last edited by donnaf; Mar 24th 2008 at 8:06 am. Reason: spelling
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:07 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donnaf
Yes you're a Scot

Ooooooh them's fightin' words, mistah! :curse:

I just checked the 12-year old bottle of ORD that we got here just before our house-warming in early December. There's just under a third still left. Am impressed. I've had maybe two glasses of it. I mean proper measures. Not full glasses.