He got the job!!!

Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

kathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant future
Default He got the job!!!

Well, as you can see from the title - hubby got the job in Tauranga!!!

The contract was e-mailed to us today. He also got a good salary and a great relocation package - more than we were expecting!!!

Now I've got to get the house on the market and hope it sells quickly!!!

I am bouncing off the walls here- and I am not a bouncy person!!!

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kathryn
Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: He got the job!!!

Hi Kathryn
brill news and sounds like a great package - we're going down to Tga today so will be thinking of you.

Good luck with the house selling - what's your time scales - will hubby have to go ahead before you?
Old Oct 7th 2005, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

kathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Joshlin
Hi Kathryn
brill news and sounds like a great package - we're going down to Tga today so will be thinking of you.

Good luck with the house selling - what's your time scales - will hubby have to go ahead before you?

In the contract they have put a start date of 5th December or a date mutually agreeable, so we are hoping that we can postpone until January, which gives us a bit longer to get visa sorted and Christmas in the UK with our families. Whatever the start date, we will all go over together and leave mum with power of attorney on the house.

Kathryn
Old Oct 7th 2005, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kathm

The contract was e-mailed to us today. He also got a good salary and a great relocation package - more than we were expecting!!!

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kathryn
Congratulations you guys, sounds like their could be a lot of celebrating on the horizon for you.
Old Oct 8th 2005, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

Panda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by planty
Congratulations you guys, sounds like their could be a lot of celebrating on the horizon for you.
Great news, well done!!

Can I ask a question?

What line of work is your hubby in?

PP
x
Old Oct 8th 2005, 6:58 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kathryn
well done! lots to do now then!!! good luck and keep us posted. carmen.
Old Oct 8th 2005, 7:43 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news Kathryn and well done to your hubby! You must both be so thrilled...have a drink on me tonight..
Old Oct 8th 2005, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Panda_Pops
Great news, well done!!

Can I ask a question?

What line of work is your hubby in?

PP
x

Hi everyone,

Thanks for replying. Panda Pops - hubby is in IT - he's a business analyst. The role he's been offered is actually described as business analyst but there are a lot of elements of project management within the spec as well.

BTW if anyone knows anyone who wants to buy a 4 bed detached in Oldham - point them in my direction please. We need to get the house sold before we go if possible otherwise we will be paying rent and mortgage when we go out there.

Thanks guys.

Kathryn
Old Oct 8th 2005, 8:48 pm

Dave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant future

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kathryn
Hi Kathryn!
Well done on the job front and good luck in the house sale.
Cheers
Dave and Lyns
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Panda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant future

Hi everyone,

Thanks for replying. Panda Pops - hubby is in IT - he's a business analyst. The role he's been offered is actually described as business analyst but there are a lot of elements of project management within the spec as well.
Hi Kathryn,

That is good news to hear from our point of view as my hubby is in IT as well. He'd ideally like to get a job offer before leaving as we don't qualify for enough points for PR via education.

That's given us hope!

Thanks again,

PP
x
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

Radio Ham has a spectacular aura aboutRadio Ham has a spectacular aura aboutRadio Ham has a spectacular aura about

Kathryn

Great news... gives me hopento carry on with the lunacy of selling up and moving the family to Auckland in search of a new lif and anew future that's IT related. Maybe the Manchester event will help find my missin 5 points...