It has begun!

Old Dec 12th 2009, 7:58 pm
Just Joined

pacifica3000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default It has begun!

Hello
I have been reading some threads on this forum and it looks like there are a lot of really cool people on here willing to give some good advice and share their experiences. So I've decided to join and ask for some advice.

Me and my wife visited NZ 4 years ago and we fell in love with the country. I'm hoping to use this forum to get some much needed information and advice before we emigrate.

Nice to meet you all.
Old Dec 12th 2009, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all
Default Re: It has begun!

hello and welcome!

yes you will find lots of cool people and advice on here and nothing seems too silly to ask
It is such a beautiful country
BUT as you will also find some people have found it is not quite what they expected, so as we have been told research and research again and if it is still what you want ...... go for it!! as we are!!

Good luck!
Dave and Helen
Old Dec 12th 2009, 10:06 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pacifica3000
Hello
I have been reading some threads on this forum and it looks like there are a lot of really cool people on here willing to give some good advice and share their experiences. So I've decided to join and ask for some advice.

Me and my wife visited NZ 4 years ago and we fell in love with the country. I'm hoping to use this forum to get some much needed information and advice before we emigrate.

Nice to meet you all.
Hi & welcome!!
good luck with your plans....follow your dreams! you will get all the help & advice you ask for from the lovely people on here.....its so valuble to hear the pros & the cons of people who are jumping or have jumped through the 'hoops'.
B x
Old Dec 13th 2009, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome from us too
Feel free to ask away
Old Dec 13th 2009, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome, yes there are people who will help and just give you support when you are sure about anything. If you have a question (no matter how silly you think it is) just ask, someone on here will answer is they can.

What stage of the process are you at (if any at all)?

Good to meet you

Tee
Old Dec 13th 2009, 10:35 am
Just Joined

pacifica3000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by teebrown
Hi and welcome, yes there are people who will help and just give you support when you are sure about anything. If you have a question (no matter how silly you think it is) just ask, someone on here will answer is they can.

What stage of the process are you at (if any at all)?

Good to meet you

Tee
We're filling in our EOI and very excited.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome
Old Dec 14th 2009, 3:44 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373
Hello and welcome
Hi from us too welcome use this site as much as you can will be very helpful fro you and the family. Good luck

Tina Will and boys. x
Old Dec 16th 2009, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

I've already posted in some of your other threads but an official welcome
is due.
so welcome to BE and i hope it helps you to get to where you want to be.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 3:35 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora and welcome.
Happy Postings to the forum.