Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Has anyone used Golden Arrow?

Has anyone used Golden Arrow?

Old Jan 15th 2007, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

DiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to all
Default Has anyone used Golden Arrow?

Hi there

Just a quicky! We are thinking of using Golden Arrow to ship our cat to Auckland and I was wondering if anyone has any experience of using them - good or bad - that they could share with me to help us make our minds up. We are based in Shropshire, as are Golden Arrow, and so it seems like it could be a good option.

Thanks!

Amy
Old Jan 15th 2007, 4:32 pm
Banned

Apple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Has anyone used Golden Arrow?

No problem whatsoever, they even looked after our cats meds. Have you visited? Its a step back in time, but in a good way.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

Enfield has a brilliant futureEnfield has a brilliant futureEnfield has a brilliant futureEnfield has a brilliant futureEnfield has a brilliant futureEnfield has a brilliant futureEnfield has a brilliant future

Hi
we used them four years ago when they flew our cocker spaniel out, like you my wife was dead worried but they did a great job.

Cheers

Darren
Old Jan 15th 2007, 6:56 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

we used them too for our dog and 2 cats. They were brilliant.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

xpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nice

They flew our cat to Auckland 6 years ago and were great. Very helpful on the phone, always happy to answer questions, and the cat was fine when she arrived. Recommended !
Old Jan 15th 2007, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Rustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of light

I used them just over a year ago and found them really helpful and my cat got over here in purrrfect condition. He had to have an emergency operation about a week before flying and i had to contact them whilst he was under anesthetic to check that he was still able to fly, etc. and they were incredibly speedy and helpful, even giving him his medication prior to flying.

It didn't stop me from worrying though, and you will too, but i would definately use them again if i needed.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 10:13 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rustie
I used them just over a year ago and found them really helpful and my cat got over here in purrrfect condition. He had to have an emergency operation about a week before flying and i had to contact them whilst he was under anesthetic to check that he was still able to fly, etc. and they were incredibly speedy and helpful, even giving him his medication prior to flying.

It didn't stop me from worrying though, and you will too, but i would definately use them again if i needed.
we used them in august to ship over our dog to Oz. would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending them. they do not like new fangled things like computers, so everything is done by post and phone. very nice people.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

Diggles is an unknown quantity at this point

Absolutely brilliant! They shipped out two cocker spaniels and also our cat - even went out of their way to help when the cat went AWOL the day she was due to go to them!

Can't recommend highly enough.
Anita
Old Jan 16th 2007, 9:16 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DiffordA
Hi there

Just a quicky! We are thinking of using Golden Arrow to ship our cat to Auckland and I was wondering if anyone has any experience of using them - good or bad - that they could share with me to help us make our minds up. We are based in Shropshire, as are Golden Arrow, and so it seems like it could be a good option.

Thanks!

Amy
thought it was some kind of dating agency - so i had to have a look.
thats not helpful. now i know.