Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Has anyone moved from Perth WA to Auckland?

Has anyone moved from Perth WA to Auckland?

Old Jun 2nd 2010, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

JAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to all
Default Has anyone moved from Perth WA to Auckland?

I'm kind of over Perth now, been here 3 years and the shine has worn off a bit, As I will soon have my Australian Citizenship I was thinking of moving to NZ as i do love the country & the people.

I have been to Christchurch twice and Wellington for the weekend but was looking at a City with more to give and as Auckland came 4th in the most livable city poll i thought it might be a nice place to try,
I'd obviously do a recci first but its hard to get a handle on a place when you are on holiday.

Has anyone done the same?
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Melbourne UK to Helensville Nz to Secret Harbour Perth WA
donki is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Has anyone moved from Perth WA to Auckland?

See the Aussie section

pm me for anything you want to know

we lived in a few Auckland suburbs in our five years there