Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Has Anyone Heard Of?

Has Anyone Heard Of?

Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

terrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to all
Default Has Anyone Heard Of?

Hi, I just thought it might be worth a try and see if anyone knows anything about Just Go Campers? This is not a plug, I just wondered if anyone could tell me about their set-up here. I see that they have a depot in the UK and I think that they have just started here. I rang this morning and got an answer machine, English accent so maybe he might be a member here, who knows.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has Anyone Heard Of?

This is all i know as i was also looking at them a day or so ago.

http://www.justgo.co.nz/nz.html

http://www.justgo.uk.com/contactus.html
Old Sep 25th 2009, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

terrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to all
Default Re: Has Anyone Heard Of?

Thanks very much for that, I just wondered if anyone had had any personal experiences with them. They were advertising a vacancy so I was just trying to do some homework. Thanks.