Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

has anyone got any links to hutt suburb maps

has anyone got any links to hutt suburb maps

Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default has anyone got any links to hutt suburb maps

hi

i have been looking all over the internet for a map of lower hutt and upper hut where it names the different suburbs and shows the boundary lines etc but i cant find one anywhere so i was wondering if anyone knows of any if they could put the links on here for me please.

ttfn.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:38 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: has anyone got any links to hutt suburb maps

Originally Posted by gina and danny View Post
hi

i have been looking all over the internet for a map of lower hutt and upper hut where it names the different suburbs and shows the boundary lines etc but i cant find one anywhere so i was wondering if anyone knows of any if they could put the links on here for me please.

ttfn.
http://www.wises.co.nz/l/Lower+Hutt/

Doesn't have the boundaries on it, can't remember seeing a map that has, but hopefully this will help a bit.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:42 pm
Banned

pioneer7 is just really nicepioneer7 is just really nicepioneer7 is just really nicepioneer7 is just really nicepioneer7 is just really nicepioneer7 is just really nicepioneer7 is just really nicepioneer7 is just really nice

Do I dare recommend Google Maps as well?

www.googlemaps.com

Might be of help?
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Here comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really nice
Smile Re: has anyone got any links to hutt suburb maps

google earth is also very good, differs slightly to google maps it helped us a lot as it has tool which allows you measure distances, and shows the terrain better.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

the google map is ideal..thankyou for helping me

all have a good evening and whats left of the weekend