Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

has anyone flown with Etihad?

has anyone flown with Etihad?

Old Jul 16th 2011, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

keeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud of
Default has anyone flown with Etihad?

I am pricing up flights for trip back to UK, and these are coming up with pretty good price, but I haven't heard of them or know anything about this airline. Has anyone on here flown with them and have good or bad things to say? Thanks
Old Jul 16th 2011, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: has anyone flown with Etihad?

Originally Posted by keeny
I am pricing up flights for trip back to UK, and these are coming up with pretty good price, but I haven't heard of them or know anything about this airline. Has anyone on here flown with them and have good or bad things to say? Thanks
Flown with them a few times and found them typical UAE airline, which means they are very good - enjoy your flight
Old Jul 16th 2011, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

keeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Woodlea
Flown with them a few times and found them typical UAE airline, which means they are very good - enjoy your flight
Thanks Woodlea. Now i've been reading reviews that have worried me, people who travelled business or first were rating etihad like 8+ out of 10, whilst people in economy were slating them and rating 2-3 out of 10 Things like the seats being hard and armrest between seats not moving and in flight entertainment not working etc. Etihad website makes them sound like a decent airline... but the reviews on skytrax make me worry!
Old Jul 16th 2011, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Woodlea. Now i've been reading reviews that have worried me, people who travelled business or first were rating etihad like 8+ out of 10, whilst people in economy were slating them and rating 2-3 out of 10 Things like the seats being hard and armrest between seats not moving and in flight entertainment not working etc. Etihad website makes them sound like a decent airline... but the reviews on skytrax make me worry!
I was told all sorts of horror stories about Korean Air, but have flown with them several times and the trips have all been great. Maybe it's what people are used to versus a different company?
(Does that even make sense?)
Old Jul 16th 2011, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by j19fmm
I was told all sorts of horror stories about Korean Air, but have flown with them several times and the trips have all been great. Maybe it's what people are used to versus a different company?
(Does that even make sense?)
yes j19fmm it makes sense! I have been told from a friend on facebook that her other half has used them plenty of times & they have always been 'fine'... however not quite Emirates standards. Sounds ok & bearable anyway. Think we will be booking flights very shortly. Excited much!!!
Old Jul 17th 2011, 12:10 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't heard of them??????? They only sponsor the richest football club in the world

MANCHESTER CITY!

Last edited by scrubbedexpat094; Jul 17th 2011 at 12:11 am. Reason: Needed titivating!
Old Jul 17th 2011, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Haven't heard of them??????? They only sponsor the richest football club in the world

MANCHESTER CITY!
Who is this Manchester City you speak of? What is football? COME ON I'm a woman I have no idea who sponsors what football team
Old Jul 17th 2011, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

martyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud of

I spoke to a lady yesterday who had just flown here from Australia to stay with her mother for a month. She used Etihad and said that they were 'good'. I've not heard of them myself until now.
Old Jul 17th 2011, 8:52 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Who is this Manchester City you speak of? What is football? COME ON I'm a woman I have no idea who sponsors what football team
Being a woman is not an excuse for I am a woman too
Old Jul 17th 2011, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Being a woman is not an excuse for I am a woman too
Ok, my apologies! I'm just a woman who isnt interested in football!