Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Has any body used easycar.com to hire a car in New Zealand

Has any body used easycar.com to hire a car in New Zealand

Old Dec 20th 2007, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Has any body used easycar.com to hire a car in New Zealand

We are travellng over in March and looking to hire car for approx. 3 weeks.

Has any body used easycar.com?

Regards
Karen
Old Dec 20th 2007, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

cally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Has any body used easycar.com to hire a car in New Zealand

Hi there sorry i have never heard of easycar.com (i am in NZ though so not sure if they are a web based company that acts as an agent or what.

My father in law uses Pegasus car rentals in NZ they have always been very good this is the link http://www.carrentalsaucklandairport.co.nz/ you can click on the map to get different cities.
Good Luck
Cheers
Cally
Old Dec 20th 2007, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Has any body used easycar.com to hire a car in New Zealand

Originally Posted by Kags1694 View Post
We are travellng over in March and looking to hire car for approx. 3 weeks.

Has any body used easycar.com?

Regards
Karen
Sorry, never used them but I wanted to say, there are absolutely loads of local car rental companies, are you sure easycar are the cheapest? And watch out for hidden extras.

Enjoy your hol
Old Dec 20th 2007, 8:31 pm
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has any body used easycar.com to hire a car in New Zealand

Hi

They contract the booking to Thrifty according to their website. You may want to check www.thrifty.co.nz to check the dates etc to see if you are better to go directly through them.

Thrifty are a big enough rental company - one of the biggies. So, you can probably get something cheaper if that's what you are after.

Either way it's a reputable company.

Oh - just to make it clear though - i haven't actually booked through easycar.com

Last edited by Kiwiprincess; Dec 20th 2007 at 8:33 pm. Reason: forgot to write the last line.