British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Happy New Year (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/happy-new-year-869840/)

Justcol Dec 31st 2015 12:37 am

Happy New Year

From the comfort of my hospital bed I would like to wish everyone
A very Happy New Year x

scrubbedexpat094 Dec 31st 2015 1:24 am

Re: Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone from me too.

What you doing in a hospital bed Justcol? Whatever it is, get well soon chuck:fingerscrossed:

BEVS Dec 31st 2015 1:57 am

Happy Happy New Year from me too. Just 8 hours left of this old year.

Whatever it is that you are a-doing of in that hospital bed. Stop it. :sneaky:

Pigdog Dec 31st 2015 2:32 am

What happened ???? Get well soon. Hope to see you in 2016.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Sparkleydiva Dec 31st 2015 2:50 am

Happy new year!

Get better soon

Charismatic Dec 31st 2015 9:23 am

Happy new year! Get well soon.

I'm hoping '16 will be a much better year than '15 has been.

Damson Dec 31st 2015 4:53 pm

Happy New Year folks and get well soon justcol!

Just 6 hours to go. Chucking it down so am glad we are staying in. Games, tv, food and drink. Enjoy everyone.

Sparkleydiva Dec 31st 2015 6:40 pm

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 11824863)
Happy new year! Get well soon.

I'm hoping '16 will be a much better year than '15 has been.

Me too, 2015 was nit the greatest for me. Heres to 2016

MrsFychan Dec 31st 2015 8:13 pm

Happy New Year everyone,

as already said hope so much that things are easier in 2016 than 2015.

Col - hope you are out and about soon

escapedtonz Jan 1st 2016 6:40 am

Happy New Year people of BE land!!!

Had a crazy crazy New Year so far which has very much involved hospital....
Rushed the wife it to the maternity unit at 4.30am New Years Eve with lots of labour like pain and a bit of bleeding. She was 31 weeks + 1 and c-section birth booked it for late Feb at 39 weeks.
Duty consultant decided she needed transferring to Waikato Hospital so the team there could decide if they could prevent her going into labour so they got on to planning an ambulance transfer over the Kaimai's........never happened. Within the hour she had gone from nothing to 3-5cm dilated and within another hour fully dilated and full labour so she was wipped off to theatre for an emergency c-section. I just managed to get a friend to pick our 4 year old up at the hospital door to get back in time to watch baba no 2 being born 8/9 weeks early.
He came out at 09:12 New Years Eve and although tiny (1510 gms - approx 3lb 4oz) he's doing great. Mrs had to be put back together but after a while at the hands of a giddy surgeon she's also doing fine apart from a lot of belly pain obviously.
So for the past 40 odd hours its been manic and I've totally missed all the New Year stuff. I tried to stay up last night but fell asleep around 11pm har har!

2016 has truly started with a big bang!

Sparkleydiva Jan 1st 2016 6:46 am

congratulations EascapedtoNZ, good to hearall is well and a busy start to the new year :)

Snap Shot Jan 1st 2016 7:03 am

Congratulations !

My youngest nieces were born prematurely in similar circumstances and weighed just over 3lbs each. After 8 weeks in an incubator they were allowed home.

That was ten years ago and they are both full of beans !

You probably not have another new year like it ! Especially with 2 things to celebrate, like this NYE.

Hazelnut Jan 1st 2016 12:17 pm

Happy New Year everyone, here's hoping everyone's dreams work out this year and we all end up on whatever continent we desire most.

Please recover well JustCol, hope it's something easily sortable and congratulations EscapedtoNZ.