Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Happy New Year - 2008

Happy New Year - 2008

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:07 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy New Year - 2008

Thanks mate!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Thankyou darling! How far away are you from D-Day in NZ?
About 4 weeks.......me thinks

I met cappucino on New Years Day and she mentioned quite alot of you. Very kind words they were too.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kato33
About 4 weeks.......me thinks

I met cappucino on New Years Day and she mentioned quite alot of you. Very kind words they were too.
She's a good girl!!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

She's a good girl!!
Definately agree.
Hope to see her before she goes, or might even be on the same flight.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

awww, I'm blushing but thank you anyway
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cappuccino
Your more than welcome.

Have you filled that container yet missy. If not, then no time for chatting on here........go get shopping!!!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 8:01 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

She's a good girl!!
I've not met her but I have posted with her for years. I agree. She is all good IMO. You Welly lot will have a good 'un there.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 10:38 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

She's a good girl!!
Yep she is!

Definately agree.
Hope to see her before she goes, or might even be on the same flight.
That would just be too damn cool!

You deserve it.

Originally Posted by BEVS here
I've not met her but I have posted with her for years. I agree. She is all good IMO. You Welly lot will have a good 'un there.
Yep we've got a good'un! And we'll never let her leave MUA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Watch out Wellington Posse - I'm on my way....

...submitted my visa application this morning by hand to London branch and they say approx 2 weeks till its ready. My flight is booked for 1st of Feb so I'll be arriving in Auckland on 3rd Feb. My friend will meet me with my car and then I will stay o/n in Tauranga and arrive refreshed in Welly on the 4th.

I'm soooooooooooo excited. Can't wait to see you all again
Old Jan 4th 2008, 10:07 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

...submitted my visa application this morning by hand to London branch and they say approx 2 weeks till its ready. My flight is booked for 1st of Feb so I'll be arriving in Auckland on 3rd Feb. My friend will meet me with my car and then I will stay o/n in Tauranga and arrive refreshed in Welly on the 4th.

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you again, M, that's great about your aplication, many congratulations in advance! Oh wow you're going straight through with zero stopovers huh? Are you going east or west to get here? Where have you got lined up to live when you get here? Questions questions questions.
Old Jan 7th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Cheers for your comments when you text mate......I am still bloody jealous though that you going without me.

Get those fingers, toes, eyes, legs crossed we get all our paperwork we are waiting for by the end of the week and then we will submit on Monday 14th. May still make that flight then with ya.

Nici
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:31 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Bit late I know but.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ON THE FORUM

Especially.....simonmarkellis, Maz, Am Loolah, Karonious, Michelle & Carl, Marika38 and Cappucino.

Bless you Nici, thanks for that, I hope all is going to plan in 2008 for you, its gonna fly by, and you;ll be here, I know it. I expect Loolah has a bottle chilling as we speak.
Happy Prosperous new year to everyone.