British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Happy Christmas !!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/happy-christmas-645461/)

MooMoo290373 Dec 19th 2009 6:08 pm

Happy Christmas !!!!

Would just like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a very Happy and safe New year !!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

And a big thanks for all the help and advice we recieved from this wonderful place before and still after we arrived you guys are great !!!! :D

RobDon Dec 19th 2009 7:10 pm

Re: Happy Christmas !!!!

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373 (Post 8185788)
Would just like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a very Happy and safe New year !!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

And a big thanks for all the help and advice we recieved from this wonderful place before and still after we arrived you guys are great !!!! :D

Echo the post above completely :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas to all BE members wherever you may be. :thumbsup:

MooMoo290373 Dec 19th 2009 7:24 pm

For all of you with little un`s have you used www.noradsanta.org!
I have used this loads of times over the years with mine and they love it, also found it helped them to go to bed on christmas eve !!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

RobDon Dec 19th 2009 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373 (Post 8185900)
For all of you with little un`s have you used www.noradsanta.org!
I have used this loads of times over the years with mine and they love it, also found it helped them to go to bed on christmas eve !!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

We have used it too and its brilliant :thumbsup:
Gets OH to bedearly too! :thumbsup::D

willand tina_h Dec 19th 2009 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by RobDon (Post 8185921)
We have used it too and its brilliant :thumbsup:
Gets OH to bedearly too! :thumbsup::D

Merry christmas to all too from all of us in Cardiff. happy new year and may everyone get their wishes.

Tina, Will and boys. x x x x x

MnB Dec 19th 2009 9:01 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!! & hoping that 2010 is when all your dreams come true!!:wub:
MnB xx

weejie Dec 19th 2009 10:24 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL

We use Norad to track santa on 24th........this year we will be on of the first:thumbsup:

Phyl x

Margaret Parkinson Dec 19th 2009 10:56 pm

Well we wil not be there until the 25th Jan but a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to all, we wish we were there with you away from all this snow. Having said that its now raining, hope it does not freeze tonight or we could be in trouble. All those in the Bay of Plenty area will not BE WISHING THEY WERE HERE

MooMoo290373 Dec 20th 2009 10:02 pm

Originally Posted by weejie (Post 8186140)
MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL

We use Norad to track santa on 24th........this year we will be on of the first:thumbsup:

Phyl x

:thumbsup:

Psychopandy Dec 21st 2009 6:31 pm

And a Merry Christmas from me, and a big thank you for all the help and advice also x

See you on the other side for the Happy New Years :thumbup: