Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Sparkle2Nite

Happy Birthday Sparkle2Nite

Old Jul 16th 2005, 11:53 pm
Life begins...

80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Birthday Sparkle2Nite

Happy Birthday Debbie

Many happy returns (does it have a 0 on the end? OK I'll mind my own business)

Also, Happy Wedding Anniversary to my beloved Sega Mad, 7 years of matrimony, 9 years together
Old Jul 17th 2005, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday Sparkle2Nite

Originally Posted by 80s Chick
Happy Birthday Debbie

Many happy returns (does it have a 0 on the end? OK I'll mind my own business)

Also, Happy Wedding Anniversary to my beloved Sega Mad, 7 years of matrimony, 9 years together

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Sparkle2nite, HappyBirthday to you.

Have a good day!!
Old Jul 17th 2005, 10:35 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joshlin
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Sparkle2nite, HappyBirthday to you.

Have a good day!!
Many happy returns - have a cracking day
Old Jul 17th 2005, 11:20 am
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday to you, Squashed tomatoes and stew...lalalalalalalala....

Have a good one Debbie....

Oh and a happy wedding anniversary to you and Ali, Phyl...
don't be scratching if you get the seven year itch will you!!!

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Jul 17th 2005 at 7:53 pm.
Old Jul 17th 2005, 11:50 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Happy Birthday Debbie,

and

Happy Anniversary Phyl and Ali (don't worry about the 7 year itch, by that milestone I was completely numb!)
Old Jul 17th 2005, 2:02 pm
Hanging by a thread

Location: England to Spain, Spain to England and back home for good
Sparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to behold

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.....what a lovely surprise seeing all these birthday wishes this afternoon!

Just popped on for a peep in between all my friends coming round with pressies! My best mate made me a powerpoint with photo's and music on and I've been in tears. Doesn't take much to set me off but kept thinking of all the friends I'll be leaving behind.

Happy Anni Phyl and Ali and many more to come, and big thanks for starting this thread for me! And, no, it doesn't end in an '0'.....unfortunatly, but shhhhh, Grace thinks I'm 29! Wait 'til she does the sums
Old Jul 17th 2005, 5:11 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Belated Birthday wishes Debbie, hope it was a good one

Happy Wedding Anniversary to Phyl & Ali...May you have many more happy years together full of wonderful exciting times
Old Jul 17th 2005, 8:08 pm
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday Sparkle - Hope you got lots of fab presents and reached a state of ecstatic inebriation.

Thanks all for your well wishes on Phyl's & my wedding Anniversary. We have bought ourselves a years supply of calamine lotion to steady our itches and I have decided to keep well clear of Marilyn Monroe for the next 12 months (although necrophilia is not my thing :scared: ). We should be safe by year eight since the 'eight year itch' doesn't really scan does it?

Time to get drunk now

Regards
Old Jul 17th 2005, 10:00 pm
Hanging by a thread

Location: England to Spain, Spain to England and back home for good
Sparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sega Mad
Happy Birthday Sparkle - Hope you got lots of fab presents and reached a state of ecstatic inebriation.

Time to get drunk now

Regards
Thanks again for all your well wishes! I got lots of fab pressies thanks, tho not a single drop has passed my lips today! Been to Graces dance concert and been working backstage looking after all the little dears! OH is on night shift, so just had some birfday cake and a cuppa and am off to bed with Harry..............Potter of course! Now, where has Jake hidden it........?