Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Maz!!

Happy Birthday Maz!!

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 9:45 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Happy Birthday Maz!!

Happy 40th.

Have a great trip to the mainland. Pictons a lovely little town. Hope you see some dolphins I'll be expecting to feel the rumbles of someone having a good time, from here.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold

Happy Birthday!

Have a great day and have a glass or two for me!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

enjoy!!! only one more year till you are

22 AGAINas my aunt likes to say
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great birthday Maz, and a lovely trip to SI. Take lots of pix and post them for us to see. Sorry I can't join you for your party but I will defo catch up with you guys when I get to Welly soon. M x
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:28 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

Happy Birthday!
sorry I wont be able to make your party, I wouldn't be able to get home afterwards as the taxis refuse to come this side of the equator
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

PVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of light

News Flash!!!!

Wellington fire brigade were called out to what was discribed as a large bush fire!! When they arrived they discovered it was the candles on Maz's birthday cake!!

Happy Birthday you oldie!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:36 pm
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Maz,

just wanted to wsih you a very happy birthday, and I hope you have lovely trip, will look forward to your news about it.
love Marika x
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Welly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really nice

Hiya Maz

Have a fabulous birthday!!! I'm not too far behind you! Looking forward to the party.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

I may have missed it but Best wishes from sunny Essex Enjoy Yourself.

Gary.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 12:57 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

happy birthday!!!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 2:09 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Happy birthday too you
Old Jan 24th 2008, 2:10 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday too you
Old Jan 24th 2008, 2:10 am
Actually just Adie

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Marion
Old Jan 24th 2008, 2:11 am
Actually just Adie

Happy birthday dear Marion
Happy Birthday too you
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAZ