Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Liz & Co ...

Happy Birthday Liz & Co ...

Old Sep 29th 2008, 11:05 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Happy Birthday Liz & Co ...

Have waited up all night to give a "heads up" to the Queen of Miserableness ...

Happy Birthday Witch ...

Hope the dysfunctional family to rival my own do you proud!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 11:15 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Happy Birthday Liz & Co ...

Will say my Happy Birthday too, as may not get chance to log on in next few days.

SOOO HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

HAVE A GREAT DAY, HOPE THE SUN SHINES ON YOU ALL DAY.

LOVE FROM THE FITZYS.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 11:16 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Many happy returns of the day.

Don;t listen to the fairy she's such a tease......
Old Sep 29th 2008, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Many happy returns,have a good day

Phyllis
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Liz.

I hope Jiff takes you somewhere nice, thats if he`s not too busy saving lives or the planet !!!
Have a great day.
Ash from aaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll the way over there in Omokoroa !!!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:40 am

Only surprise b-day party I've ever been to when the stripagram isn't there to "cuff" her but is there legitimately?!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

HATTY BURPDAY!!

Hope you have a great day & night!!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Elsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Only surprise b-day party I've ever been to when the stripagram isn't there to "cuff" her but is there legitimately?!
Some people just do anything for attention at their own party....

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y Liz, hope was a good one!

L&G x
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

That's me! I didn't get a chance to log in yesterday. A fantastic day from start to finish. A very big thank you to everyone who helped make my day extra special. It was rather daunting to return home mid afternoon to find my house full of guests, until I seen the gifts and alcohol you came bearing! I know you all worked really hard to keep me from finding out and I really do appreciate it. I'm very proud of my 4 children who pull together and worked extremely hard with you all to make my day so special.............and not forgetting 'Jif', who although at deaths door from 'man flu' managed to get 2 of the most gorgeous Boys in Blue to attend - although I got stampeded by Am Loolah, Marika and Lyn who got to them first begging for use of their truncheons, handcuffs and wanting to whisper slurred sweet nothings into their walkie talkies.

A really big thankyou to you all - you are all, very special to me!

Liz & Co
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

Elsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Liz & Co
That's me! I didn't get a chance to log in yesterday. A fantastic day from start to finish. A very big thank you to everyone who helped make my day extra special. It was rather daunting to return home mid afternoon to find my house full of guests, until I seen the gifts and alcohol you came bearing! I know you all worked really hard to keep me from finding out and I really do appreciate it. I'm very proud of my 4 children who pull together and worked extremely hard with you all to make my day so special.............and not forgetting 'Jif', who although at deaths door from 'man flu' managed to get 2 of the most gorgeous Boys in Blue to attend - although I got stampeded by Am Loolah, Marika and Lyn who got to them first begging for use of their truncheons, handcuffs and wanting to whisper slurred sweet nothings into their walkie talkies.

A really big thankyou to you all - you are all, very special to me!

Liz & Co

Thanks Liz - or should I say thanks "& Co" for a lovely BBQ! Your family did you proud especially your daughter.....Boys in Blue were a nice touch; so special thanks to Jif.
Lyn x
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by Elsie03
Thanks Liz - or should I say thanks "& Co" for a lovely BBQ! Your family did you proud especially your daughter.....Boys in Blue were a nice touch; so special thanks to Jif.
Lyn x
Hmmm - phwooooaaar ...
Attached Images