Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday karonious!!!

Happy Birthday karonious!!!

Old Aug 14th 2008, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday karonious!!!

The very best wishes for a lovely birthday to a lovely person.
Jennie xx
Old Aug 14th 2008, 10:07 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hey you.

Very merry happy happy birthday.

been out for a lovely meal with my new man.
Was that with or without his mighty throbbing machine between the legs.
Old Aug 14th 2008, 11:10 pm
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Karen,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ONE LEO LION TO ANOTHER.

Marika x
Old Aug 15th 2008, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

Welly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really nice

Happy belated Birthday Karonius!! I tried yesterday but for some reason I couldn't log the other half off to post under my own name!!!!!
Anyway sorted now ...... hope you had a great day!!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 4:23 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
And I even started a thread in the Sheep Dip ..sounded like
the perfect spot .... Ah great..you got that expensive
vibrator at last .... the rechargeable batteries are so useful ...
I'm so going to kick your arse old boy.....nah, not really!
Karen xx
Old Aug 15th 2008, 4:44 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
I'm so going to kick your arse old boy.....nah, not really!
Karen xx
LOL..like you really could ....
Old Aug 15th 2008, 5:12 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
LOL..like you really could ....
See me later.....
Old Aug 15th 2008, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes to you Karen. Glad you had a lovely time.

luv

Lou
xxxxxxx
Old Aug 15th 2008, 7:01 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes to you Karen. Glad you had a lovely time.

luv

Lou
xxxxxxx
Cheers Lou.
It's been a shitty year, right from my birthday last year, when in retrospect, things weren't right but I simply didn't see it.
But my life has changed more than I would have thought possible over the last year and recently, very much for the better
If anyone has the slightest interest in finding out, it's all there in my blog - but I warn you, it's a long read.....
Karen xx
Old Aug 15th 2008, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by karonious
Cheers Lou.
It's been a shitty year, right from my birthday last year, when in retrospect, things weren't right but I simply didn't see it.
But my life has changed more than I would have thought possible over the last year and recently, very much for the better
If anyone has the slightest interest in finding out, it's all there in my blog - but I warn you, it's a long read.....
Karen xx
Been reading it for a while actually!!!

It's amazing how your life can change beyond recognition in such a short space of time isn't it? And you initially think things will be crap for good, then when you look back, you realise you are happier and where you are meant to be. It's a funny old life!!!

You are on the up chuck, and it sounds like you really deserve this happiness.

Lou
xxxxxx