Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Karonious

Happy Birthday Karonious

Old Dec 30th 2006, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Happy Birthday Karonious

Hi Karen,
I know it's a day early but come New Years Day I might not be in a fit state to start a new thread so...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Karen,
Happy Birthday to you.

The drinks are on me next time you're in Kiwi bar and hopefully we'll have the chance to buy a real pint or 21 in the not so distance future.
Have a good one,
Donna and Danny xx
Old Dec 30th 2006, 8:19 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday Karonious

Originally Posted by donnaf
Hi Karen,
I know it's a day early but come New Years Day I might not be in a fit state to start a new thread so...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Karen,
Happy Birthday to you.

The drinks are on me next time you're in Kiwi bar and hopefully we'll have the chance to buy a real pint or 21 in the not so distance future.
Have a good one,
Donna and Danny xx
Donna - thank you so much but I am a tad perplexed as my birthday is in August. But I will certainly have a drink now in case I forget!!
Old Dec 31st 2006, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by karonious
Donna - thank you so much but I am a tad perplexed as my birthday is in August. But I will certainly have a drink now in case I forget!!
Maybe she thinks you're a racehorse - all their birthdays are January 1st !

Sorry DonnaF - Happy New Year and look forward to seeing you in Wellington
Old Dec 31st 2006, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

ooops!! Your profile says 1st January - it's obviously some kind of fallback!! Never mind, happy birthday for August! When in August - I'm an August birthday too
Old Dec 31st 2006, 10:56 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donnaf
ooops!! Your profile says 1st January - it's obviously some kind of fallback!! Never mind, happy birthday for August! When in August - I'm an August birthday too
When I access my profile, it shows me that I have my birthday in August............by the way when is your birthday as I found you the most magnificent avatar ever... as the earth mother - I loved it, StevieB vetoed it, you were gorgeous by the way..... will i send it anyway?
Old Dec 31st 2006, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

My birthday is the 19th - why did Mr B veto the avatar? Send it anyway so I can see - intrigued!!!
See you are the 14th - Leo like me, that's why we get on. Most of my friends are Leos - strange but true. The 1st January is on your blog profile, I get confused easily!

Last edited by donnaf; Dec 31st 2006 at 11:28 am.