Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Helinuk

Happy Birthday Helinuk

Old May 10th 2007, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday Helinuk

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Thats handy, never seen that before, happy birthday as well.
Oh late as usual!! Happy Birthday Helen hope you had a great day. Keep us updated on your plans and anything we can do to help just give us a shout. Big hug. XXX[/QUOTE]

Thanks Caroline. I've had a lovely day. I'm so enjoying having the internet back after 2 weeks without it Great to be in touch with you all again.
cheers
Hx
Old May 10th 2007, 10:28 pm
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Helen,
Happy Birthday!!!!! Not been on the NZ forum for a while, our visas arrived for Canada so we decided to stay put in the end! We are heading for NZ in Sept for a 6 month holiday, catching up with friends etc, anyway, hope you've had a fab birthday,
Louise x
Old May 11th 2007, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Happy Birthday, Helen - hope the next one is in New Zealand
Old May 11th 2007, 7:16 am
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

HAPPY BIRTHDAY hope you had a lovely day
Old May 11th 2007, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louise033
Hi Helen,
Happy Birthday!!!!! Not been on the NZ forum for a while, our visas arrived for Canada so we decided to stay put in the end! We are heading for NZ in Sept for a 6 month holiday, catching up with friends etc, anyway, hope you've had a fab birthday,
Louise x
congratulations on getting your Canadian visas!

Thank you all for the best wishes I had a lovely day.
Yes 'Cottageinthesky' I also hope my next one is in NZ!

Son has managed to get all the uni paperwork together so I hope that is enough to convince the CO he's depend on us!