Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRENCHY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRENCHY

Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:30 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Talking HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRENCHY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND

enjoy your day
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:34 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRENCHY

Hope you get lots of

and lots of

not to mention, lots of

Happy Birthday,
Karen X
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:48 pm
aka Mandie.H

11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Happy Birthday chum
wish i was there to celebrate with you
take care and have a fab day

Lotsa luv Mandie x x x
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of
Smile Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRENCHY

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thanks you girlies!!!!

Next year the big 50 and Mandie you will be here to celebrate!!!!!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 8:07 am
aka Mandie.H

11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thanks you girlies!!!!

Next year the big 50 and Mandie you will be here to celebrate!!!!!
Too right i will!!!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 9:40 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday from me too, don't know if you remember me, i PM'd you back along as i have 15 year old daughter nd 13 year old son too. Hope you all o.k. Will P.m you soon with updates from us.

Marika x
Old Dec 8th 2007, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Hey Marika, in lovely Papamoa... how you doing? Would love an update
xx