Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Danny

Happy Birthday Danny

Old Mar 30th 2007, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of
Default Happy Birthday Danny

Happy Birthday to you, you live in a zoo, I saw a big monkey - and I thought it was you!! (to the tune of Happy Birthday)
Happy Birthday Danny Boy - Oh Danny Boy, the pipes, the pipes...No, enough singing!
Hope you have a great day mate. Hope to be down your way around the 13 - 16 April, ok, EXACTLY around the 13-16 April, so save a slice of cake and a case of beer for us!
Old Mar 30th 2007, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday Danny

Originally Posted by StevieB

Happy Birthday to you, you live in a zoo, I saw a big monkey - and I thought it was you!! (to the tune of Happy Birthday)
Happy Birthday Danny Boy - Oh Danny Boy, the pipes, the pipes...No, enough singing!
Hope you have a great day mate. Hope to be down your way around the 13 - 16 April, ok, EXACTLY around the 13-16 April, so save a slice of cake and a case of beer for us!
have a fab day danny boy , hope all your birthday dreams & wishes come true

Last edited by poppets; Mar 30th 2007 at 11:38 am.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:07 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

My lovely, lovely Danny Boy:
I started on this site shortly after you did: you showed me how this site worked and I will forever follow on your coat-tails.
However:
NO-ONE will ever match you for your down-to-earth , tell it how it is postings on the NHS and the world in general: I have never met you in the flesh but I count you as one of my best buddies since i have been here.
Love you,
Karen B
Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
I started on this site shortly after you did: you showed me how this site worked and I will forever follow on your coat-tails.
However:
NO-ONE will ever match you for your down-to-earth , tell it how it is postings on the NHS and the world in general: I have never met you in the flesh but I count you as one of my best buddies since i have been here.
Love you,
Karen B
Happy birthday to ya,

Have a drink for me!!

Nici
Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

However:
Love you,
Karen B
oh shite Karens p!ssed, she'll be offering sexual favours next (well it saves me the trouble )
Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:23 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
oh shite Karens p!ssed, she'll be offering sexual favours next (well it saves me the trouble )
Well mercy me, you are closer, to be able to satisfy his animal needs, but as NUT NURSE: I question: what the hell is going on in your life Mr F: Love all of you incidentally
Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well mercy me, you are closer, to be able to satisfy his animal needs, but as NUT NURSE: I question: what the hell is going on in your life Mr F: Love all of you incidentally
i reackon he's gone off to bed to get his birthday treat
Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:36 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Danny! xxx
Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

I reckon he's been getting it all day!
Hey Danny (and all other lovely people here). I was just putting the knob back on my Dalek, you know, the one they see through (lay off Poppets!), and I was thinking, I would love to have a go at the buggers. Then I thought about a hot air balloon trip around New Zealand. This lead on to me deciding I should write a book. Everyone writes a book or directs a film in NZ!....Then it came to me...battling the Daleks in a hot air baloon!! A hot air balloon is slow, too slow in fact for a Dalek.
If you've ever seen the film Final Countdown, you'll know what I mean. Jet fighters that can't engage Mitsibushi Zeros cos they're too slow. Well, a hot air balloon would be too low tech for a Dalek, but fit it with a pulse laser, and they would be fu@*$d!! Problem solved. Why didn't Dr "I know everything" Who think about that? OK, I digress. that's cos I'm pissed! Happy Bday Danny...You do have a bday don't you?
Old Mar 30th 2007, 1:01 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Danny

Have a great day!!!

Georgina & Andy
Old Mar 30th 2007, 2:12 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY
Old Mar 30th 2007, 2:14 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a great birthday dude, Kate et al
Old Mar 30th 2007, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much everybody.Karen and Ste-hilarious as ever-will post a few drunken ones later myself!!
First birthday abroad,1st one not going to town,snarling at other revellers,1st one without family,friends,or even old workmates-but then..I got all you. Would cry if anyone could see me,and I had a table for this laptop.
Got myself some fudge,popps-I got a cook book!! With puds in!! Not saying you have a rival...but...if I can just get the timing right on my anzac biccies...
and a NZ travel book!! Cards off home, Popps,wife,kids,and a few email ones...well...one.

Anyway...nuff of the speech-thanks everyone-join me in getting twat*ed later!! Rock the kazbah etc!!
Old Mar 30th 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY
Old Mar 31st 2007, 5:43 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Danny I hope you've had a fantastic day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.