British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Danny (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/happy-birthday-danny-438640/)

StevieB Mar 30th 2007 11:20 am

Happy Birthday Danny

:D
Happy Birthday to you, you live in a zoo, I saw a big monkey - and I thought it was you!!:D (to the tune of Happy Birthday)
Happy Birthday Danny Boy - Oh Danny Boy, the pipes, the pipes...No, enough singing!
Hope you have a great day mate. Hope to be down your way around the 13 - 16 April, ok, EXACTLY around the 13-16 April, so save a slice of cake and a case of beer for us!:thumbup:

poppets Mar 30th 2007 11:33 am

Re: Happy Birthday Danny

Originally Posted by StevieB (Post 4581789)
:D
Happy Birthday to you, you live in a zoo, I saw a big monkey - and I thought it was you!!:D (to the tune of Happy Birthday)
Happy Birthday Danny Boy - Oh Danny Boy, the pipes, the pipes...No, enough singing!
Hope you have a great day mate. Hope to be down your way around the 13 - 16 April, ok, EXACTLY around the 13-16 April, so save a slice of cake and a case of beer for us!:thumbup:

have a fab day danny boy , hope all your birthday dreams & wishes come true ;)

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/pa...smiley-051.gif

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/li...smiley-076.gif

karonious Mar 30th 2007 12:07 pm

My lovely, lovely Danny Boy:
I started on this site shortly after you did: you showed me how this site worked and I will forever follow on your coat-tails.
However:
NO-ONE will ever match you for your down-to-earth , tell it how it is postings on the NHS and the world in general: I have never met you in the flesh but I count you as one of my best buddies since i have been here.
Love you,
Karen B

kato33 Mar 30th 2007 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by karonious (Post 4581945)
I started on this site shortly after you did: you showed me how this site worked and I will forever follow on your coat-tails.
However:
NO-ONE will ever match you for your down-to-earth , tell it how it is postings on the NHS and the world in general: I have never met you in the flesh but I count you as one of my best buddies since i have been here.
Love you,
Karen B

Happy birthday to ya,

Have a drink for me!!

Nici

poppets Mar 30th 2007 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by karonious (Post 4581945)
However:
Love you,
Karen B

oh shite Karens p!ssed, she'll be offering sexual favours next:ohmy: (well it saves me the trouble:o :D )

karonious Mar 30th 2007 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by poppets (Post 4581961)
oh shite Karens p!ssed, she'll be offering sexual favours next:ohmy: (well it saves me the trouble:o :D )

Well mercy me, you are closer, to be able to satisfy his animal needs, but as NUT NURSE: I question: what the hell is going on in your life Mr F: Love all of you incidentally

poppets Mar 30th 2007 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by karonious (Post 4582015)
Well mercy me, you are closer, to be able to satisfy his animal needs, but as NUT NURSE: I question: what the hell is going on in your life Mr F: Love all of you incidentally

i reackon he's gone off to bed to get his birthday treat;)

Maz Mar 30th 2007 12:36 pm

Happy birthday Danny! :cake: :cake: :cake: xxx

StevieB Mar 30th 2007 12:44 pm

I reckon he's been getting it all day!
Hey Danny (and all other lovely people here). I was just putting the knob back on my Dalek, you know, the one they see through (lay off Poppets!), and I was thinking, I would love to have a go at the buggers. Then I thought about a hot air balloon trip around New Zealand. This lead on to me deciding I should write a book. Everyone writes a book or directs a film in NZ!....Then it came to me...battling the Daleks in a hot air baloon!! A hot air balloon is slow, too slow in fact for a Dalek.
If you've ever seen the film Final Countdown, you'll know what I mean. Jet fighters that can't engage Mitsibushi Zeros cos they're too slow. Well, a hot air balloon would be too low tech for a Dalek, but fit it with a pulse laser, and they would be fu@*$d!! Problem solved. Why didn't Dr "I know everything" Who think about that?:p OK, I digress. that's cos I'm pissed! Happy Bday Danny...You do have a bday don't you?:thumbsup:

andy&georgina Mar 30th 2007 1:01 pm

Happy Birthday Danny :thumbsup: :beer:

Have a great day!!!

Georgina & Andy :D

P2L Mar 30th 2007 2:12 pm

:beer::cake::beer: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY :beer::cake::beer:

dreamfish Mar 30th 2007 2:14 pm

Have a great birthday dude, Kate et al

danny.f Mar 30th 2007 8:41 pm

Thank you so much everybody.Karen and Ste-hilarious as ever-will post a few drunken ones later myself!!
First birthday abroad,1st one not going to town,snarling at other revellers,1st one without family,friends,or even old workmates-but then..I got all you. Would cry if anyone could see me,and I had a table for this laptop.
Got myself some fudge,popps-I got a cook book!! With puds in!! Not saying you have a rival...but...if I can just get the timing right on my anzac biccies...
and a NZ travel book!! Cards off home, Popps,wife,kids,and a few email ones...well...one.

Anyway...nuff of the speech-thanks everyone-join me in getting twat*ed later!! Rock the kazbah etc!!

Boopy Mar 30th 2007 9:36 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY

Batty Mar 31st 2007 5:43 am

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Happy Birthday Danny I hope you've had a fantastic day.