Hanover - AGAIN!

Old Nov 18th 2009, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

Tranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hanover - AGAIN!

This story won't quit will it? After the news last week that the whole $96M moratorium deal was a dud (personally, I was NEARLY as surprised when I heard Terry Wogan was Irish...) now comes the news that Allied Farmers has bid for their loan book. The AFL shareholders are bomb-proof, but Hanover investors are once again being asked to trust in it.

Part of me asks "How stupid are they?", the other thinks there's a mega con going on here.

Genesis - what do you make of all this??