Wikiposts

Hanging out...

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hanging out...

So I've had one of those moments we all have , when you dissapear then come back again....

Nope haven't been on the 'other' site either!!!

So whats been going on...are we in a "positive time" at the mo?....
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hanging out...

...and why have I got a little female thing on my name?
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 12:17 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jueinnz
...and why have I got a little female thing on my name?
Because you've noted your gender in your profile.

The 'other' site is going to be up again on Monday, I think. It's going to have a new URL.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 1:41 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jueinnz
So I've had one of those moments we all have , when you dissapear then come back again....

Nope haven't been on the 'other' site either!!!

So whats been going on...are we in a "positive time" at the mo?....
Seems to be positive at the moment. Very quiet though.. I imagine a lot of people, mself included haven't posted that much over the last few weeks as it has been very bitter recently. None of us want to set ourselves up for a slagging, do we?
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

what's the other site your talking about?
Old Jun 4th 2007, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by karonious
Seems to be positive at the moment. Very quiet though.. I imagine a lot of people, mself included haven't posted that much over the last few weeks as it has been very bitter recently. None of us want to set ourselves up for a slagging, do we?
So I've not missedf anything then....same old same old...
Old Jun 5th 2007, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julesnye
what's the other site your talking about?
please tell...............
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:36 am
Just Joined

gemz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kato33
please tell...............

Ohhhh...........im intrigued, wots the "other site"?
Does it hold all the answers?
Old Jun 5th 2007, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

No answers, just lots of people who defected cos they felt like a lot of us did recently ie that you couldn't say anything without getting hassle. Lots of people are posting on both sites now I think.
It seems a bit quieter now on BE - maybe it was those who defected causing all the trouble--------only joking!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:49 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donnaf
No answers, just lots of people who defected cos they felt like a lot of us did recently ie that you couldn't say anything without getting hassle. Lots of people are posting on both sites now I think.
It seems a bit quieter now on BE - maybe it was those who defected causing all the trouble--------only joking!
Donna - hush your mouth!