Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hamilton NZ here we come

Hamilton NZ here we come

Old Sep 29th 2011, 8:47 pm
Just Joined

PaulAnnW is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hamilton NZ here we come

Hello all, We're the Winder family Paul, Ann, James (8) and Emily (3). We're hoping to emigrate by the end of Oct beg Nov. We've been to NZ a couple of times and fell in love with it all over again in the summer holidays in August. My husband secured a job in Hamilton, we came home sold the house and are now waiting for the visas to be be completed and it can't come quick enough Would really appreciate any recommendations on short term rentals that we can use until our container arrives. Would be nice to meet up with some locals when we arrive
Old Sep 29th 2011, 10:45 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hamilton NZ here we come

Kia Ora and welcome to our wee NZ forum PaulAnnW.

Congrats on securing that all too important job offer.

I;m pretty sure there are a few folks living in and around the Hamilton area so pop on over to the main NZ forum and have a rummage around. Perhaps start a new topic in there about Hamilton and surrounds,.

All the best.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

keeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hamilton NZ here we come

Hey Paul & Ann. Me my hubby and 2yr old daughter are in Hamilton. How short do you think your short term rental will need to be? If only a few weeks then maybe better to rent a motel unit? We stayed in a motel for 4 wks when we first got here, not just a room but was like a flat, living room, kitchen with all equipment, 2 bedrooms. Hope your visa's come soon