Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

HAMILTON - meetups -Cambridge/Te awamutu

HAMILTON - meetups -Cambridge/Te awamutu

Old Jun 20th 2008, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Kentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to all
Default Re: HAMILTON - meetups -Cambridge/Te awamutu

Thanks for the link littleal....I can find it now. Looks a nice place.

What about 2pm ?????
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kentish Lass
Thanks for the link littleal....I can find it now. Looks a nice place.

What about 2pm ?????
2pm is just right. Look forward to meeting people I haven't met already.

Alison
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 5:48 am

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

2pm works for us
Old Jun 24th 2008, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

themoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant future

should be for us too!
Old Jun 29th 2008, 2:44 am

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

Was good to see/meet you all

Will check back to this threat now and again and see if any more of you come out of the woodwork

Tan
Old Jun 29th 2008, 4:47 am
Forum Regular

Kentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to all

Hopefully people will come voluntary without any threats!!
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:49 pm
Just Joined

fpower is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully people will come voluntary without any threats!!
Hi Kentish Lass,
Was following this thread but couldn't make your first meet-up. Are you still getting together? Have now become a redundant Mum (littlie just started school under NZ HARSH 5th Brirthday plus 1 day rule) so would love to hook-up with others in the same boat........... TA/Ohaupo/Cambs wherever.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 5:34 am
Just Joined

antony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant future

I'm also interested in meetting friends/new people as a newbie to Hamilton. My girlfriend and I have been in NZ for almost 2 years, but only been in Hamilton since July and so don't know many people here.
Old Nov 28th 2008, 4:43 am

Hi there. Did all meet up. Sure we can do again at some point. About to hit a patch of family visits and work xmas do's but open to suggestions! Will pm you too
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 12:17 am
Just Joined

fpower is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: HAMILTON - meetups -Cambridge/Te awamutu

Hey now the dust of rellies and xmas has settled and the littlies are back at school - how about getting together for a coffee/chat/meet-up? Possibly in TA this time but don't really have any preference...........
Old Feb 21st 2009, 8:21 am
Just Joined

Wholehog is just really niceWholehog is just really niceWholehog is just really niceWholehog is just really niceWholehog is just really niceWholehog is just really niceWholehog is just really niceWholehog is just really nice

I be moving to Hamilton at the end of March, would be good to make some meet-ups
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 7:56 am
Just Joined

tturner1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I know there is a proper thread for this topic but I very rarely look on it as they all seem to be Auckland,Christchurch or Welly.
I was in Countdown last night and the bit where people put up adverts,had a card from an English gal obviously very homesick wanting to make contact with fellow Brits. (Yes, I took down the phone number) It got me thinking there are a lot of English in the Cambridge/Te awamutu area.....why don't we arrange .....I don't know ....a coffee and bun at Robert Harris for starters???
Anyone interested???
I expect this will be moved to 'Meet-ups' but I hope some of you will read this.
Hi there
Im new to the site and keep putting things on the wrong site, anyway we are moving to hamilton, just waiting for our pR to be approved, have a job at waikato hospital, so would be nice to meet others. been waiting 3 weeks!!! cant book our tickets yet, but hopefully be there end of april!!! hope to meet up!
Old Aug 26th 2009, 10:33 am
Just Joined

DaranAndKaren is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone.

Are people still viewing this thread? If your still there, pleasse feel free to email back.

Coffee anyone???
My wife (31) and I (38) have just moved to Cambridge as I have literally just started a job this week at the WDHB in Hamilton and am wondering if there is a coffee club that meets up regularly in the area?

Unfortunately, work is keeping me busy during the week, but evening beers or lazy weekend coffee mornings would all be good.

speak soon.
Daran and Karen.
PS. when will the spring arrive! soon please.
Old Aug 27th 2009, 5:36 am
Just Joined

tturner1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello daren and karen,
we arrived in hamilton on 28 th april we are tracy and richard and have 2 teenage boys and I work at the waikato hospital. dont know of any coffee clubs Im afraid, and we are waiting for the summer to arrive too. If you fancy a beer sometime !!! get in touch
Old Aug 27th 2009, 6:01 am
Just Joined

DaranAndKaren is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Tracy, Hi Richard.

Good to hear back from you.
So how goes the hospital? Which department/building are you in? I started work there on Monday as the IS Service Desk Team Lead. The guys you ring when your computer doesn't work?

A beer sounds good, where about do you live? We are down in Cambridge. are you ever in the neighbourhood?, alternatively we could meet up after work somewhere in Hamilton?

Speak soon.

Daran (and Karen)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.