Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

HAMILTON - meetups -Cambridge/Te awamutu

HAMILTON - meetups -Cambridge/Te awamutu

Old Jun 10th 2008, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAMILTON - meetups -Cambridge/Te awamutu

we leave on the 21st june and i'll be in the cosi club on the 26th.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 7:40 pm

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

Will put it in my diary...and work out where it is Assuming it's a place and you were inviting me too?

Tan

Last edited by Tan0410; Jun 10th 2008 at 7:42 pm.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Its in cambridge so might be a way out for those in hamilton
I'll be there for my 1st nz beer with a friend who's already in cambridge.
I'll be the tall balding guy with the shorter balding guy
Old Jun 10th 2008, 10:38 pm

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

Not that far...might swing by...may have to leave my bald guys (one 6mts and one 35years) behind though. Someone's gotta babysit the sprogs!

Tan
Old Jun 14th 2008, 11:08 am
Just Joined

jerseybean has a brilliant futurejerseybean has a brilliant futurejerseybean has a brilliant futurejerseybean has a brilliant futurejerseybean has a brilliant futurejerseybean has a brilliant futurejerseybean has a brilliant future

Hello, we are from Jersey, emigrated about 7 weeks ago and currently renting in Cambridge. Been really busy and our container arrived on Thursday! Not met many people yet so would love to join you if we can! May have little ones in tow! Please let us know where and when. Thanks
Old Jun 15th 2008, 2:51 am

Hi there,

Met up with Littleal and family today which was great

How about I throw a date into the arena for another gathering for those that fancy it.... what about weekend of the 28th/29th? Anyone free?

Anyone who doesn't work and may fancy meeting up with the kids mid week too then feel free to pm me. Not starting work till 7th July

Tan
Old Jun 15th 2008, 4:02 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Tanya

Should be able to do that weekend.

As there is a lot of expats in Cambridge & TA, should we meet somewhere like Red Cherry Cafe near Cambridge or Windy Ridge Cafe at Ohaupo?

Alison
Old Jun 15th 2008, 10:11 pm

As there is a lot of expats in Cambridge & TA, should we meet somewhere like Red Cherry Cafe near Cambridge or Windy Ridge Cafe at Ohaupo?
Either or is good for me...since I have no idea where either is! Will worry about that later
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

themoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant future

Hi

Just been reading this part way through, we are up for a meet up. All the family are free the 28th, or just me and the kids(one 6 and one 9) the 29th - Steve is going fishing with work!

Tracey
Old Jun 18th 2008, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

Well I suggest the Red Cherry as it has a big playpen which might come in handy.

I can do Sat 28 early pm or any time on Sun 29.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

themoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant future

any fine with me! Spencer's hockey is at 8 so will be out and about early. If not Sunday with just me and the kids!!
Old Jun 18th 2008, 7:15 pm

Well I suggest the Red Cherry as it has a big playpen which might come in handy.

I can do Sat 28 early pm or any time on Sun 29.
Sounds good...

What happened to Kenish Lass?
Old Jun 20th 2008, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

Kentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to all

I was off having a sulk......did no-one notice!

I started this and had no replies so didn't bother checking the thread for ages and then saw that you guys were having a nice little chat without me!!

Thought I'd let it run awhile and see what happened.

Yes ....anytime really but I don't know where you are talking about as a venue Just let me know where the place is.

Another reason for not checking in here is that I've had my teacher aide hours increased and I've been busy.....what with that and running the kids around, Which is GREAT news. Before I had the job and was very bored and homesick.....no time for that now.

Anyway tell you more when I see you!
Old Jun 20th 2008, 4:48 am
BE Enthusiast

http://www.eatout.co.nz/red-cherry-cafe.html
Old Jun 20th 2008, 7:09 pm

All the family are free the 28th, or just me and the kids(one 6 and one 9) the 29th - Steve is going fishing with work!

Tracey
Early pm on the 28th then - at Red Cherry Cafe. Does that suit all?

Alison - could you just confirm what early pm is for you?

Looking forward to seeing/meeting you all - hopefully also the guys who haven't replied to this thread yet.

Tan

Last edited by Tan0410; Jun 20th 2008 at 7:13 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.