hamilton meet up!

Old Jul 11th 2011, 8:55 am
Just Joined

Amtin is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: hamilton meet up!

I would be very keen in a meet up
Old Jul 11th 2011, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

_0v0_ has a brilliant future_0v0_ has a brilliant future_0v0_ has a brilliant future_0v0_ has a brilliant future_0v0_ has a brilliant future_0v0_ has a brilliant future_0v0_ has a brilliant future_0v0_ has a brilliant future
Default Re: hamilton meet up!

All right. I'll keep an eye on the thread for a week or so and then suggest a time / place.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 9:40 am
Just Joined

samkate is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I moved out to Hamilton 3 months ago and finding it a bit of a struggle.I 'd like to make some new friends over here. Im 31, quite young at heart and have a toddler. I'd appreciate any nice ladies who have been in the same situation to post me and maybe meet up for coffee..
Thanks

Originally Posted by shellnscott
we have been in hamilton now for about a year and we have met some lovely people but are still trying to extend the friendship cirlce! we are mid 20's and have a 1year old daughter. if anyone would like to meet up let me know.
Old Aug 14th 2011, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

_0v0_ has a brilliant future_0v0_ has a brilliant future_0v0_ has a brilliant future_0v0_ has a brilliant future_0v0_ has a brilliant future_0v0_ has a brilliant future_0v0_ has a brilliant future_0v0_ has a brilliant future

Any other lurkers?

(nb: obviously I did not have a ladies only meet up in mind, however meet-up with kids would be good as I have a 6 and 3 yo0
Old Nov 15th 2011, 7:32 am
Just Joined

shellnscott is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi im sorry not been on here for a while if anyone is interested ina meet up messgae me and we can arrange something seeing as how the weather is getting warmer we will want to escape from the house more and more. look forward to hearing from some people

Rochelle and scott

Originally Posted by Amtin
Hey,

We traveled up here from Christchurch at the beginning of March and we could instantly tell it was a lot warmer here than the South Island Love the summer time and we will make sure we get to the seaside most weekends for that sea breeze We have found there is much more work in Hamilton than most other places (didn't really want to go to Auckland as thought it would be too busy for us), so looks like we will be in Hamilton for a while.

Good luck with the move. We are hoping to move soon-we are in a shared property at the moment, but we are now just about on our feet financially so looking for our own place.

No children yet, we are both 24-i will be 25 on the 12th of June so not long-is it sad that i still get excited for my birthday hehe. I dont think we look our age as we both got ID'd at the cinema the other day to watch a 16!! haha. I can see from a previous post that you are both in your 20's too.

Thanks for trying to sort a meet would be lovely to meet you and your family xxx
Old Nov 26th 2011, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

OK then.

Sunday Dec 4th, children's playground, Hamilton Gardens gate 2.

Any takers? Will accept 2 RSVPs as quorum.
Old Nov 29th 2011, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

Argghh.. have to postpone this as I now have another commitment.
Old Nov 30th 2011, 12:37 am
Just Joined

chrissie-g is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have loved to but my husband has his work family Christmas do that day!

Let me know if it gets rearranged.

x
Old Jan 6th 2012, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Emilou is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
We moved to Hamilton end of nov, well whatawhata actually. I have a 6year old son and a 3 year old daughter. We are settling in well and would love to meet up with anyone with young children who would like a natter.
Is hard to make friends in school hols as most people you start to chat with are mums in the playground.
Anyway, I, hopefully, look forward to some takers!!
Old Jan 20th 2012, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

autawa is a jewel in the roughautawa is a jewel in the roughautawa is a jewel in the roughautawa is a jewel in the roughautawa is a jewel in the rough

Hi Emilou

We are in Koromatua which is just down the road from you, i have been in hamilton 8 years off & on, I'm from the Isle of Man and my husband is a Kiwi, we have a son who is 21 months and a 6 month old girl. If you want to meet for a coffee let me know, pm me