Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Halloooooo. Ghost of Dustybinnnnnnnn. Where are youoooo.

Halloooooo. Ghost of Dustybinnnnnnnn. Where are youoooo.

Old Sep 23rd 2011, 6:59 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Halloooooo. Ghost of Dustybinnnnnnnn. Where are youoooo.

Oi ! Get your Xch bum in here and start posting.
Old Sep 24th 2011, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

Debbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud of
Default Re: Halloooooo. Ghost of Dustybinnnnnnnn. Where are youoooo.

I think he said goodbye and he meant it. He didn't exactly say...'I'm going out I may be sometime' but I got the impression that he was not going to post anymore
Old Sep 24th 2011, 4:23 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Well. He did bugger off but his ghosty re-registered and said 'Allo.
Old Sep 24th 2011, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

Debbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud of

Cue twilight zone music.......
Old Sep 25th 2011, 7:22 am
grumpy bugger

theghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond repute

Like all ghosts I m difficult to find and probably just a figment of your imagination.
Old Sep 25th 2011, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

The door closes mysteriously....I thought I heard footsteps.......