Reload this Page >

Had NZIS Interview Today

Wikiposts

Had NZIS Interview Today

Old Apr 3rd 2006, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

CWEMM02 is on a distinguished road
Default Had NZIS Interview Today

I had my phone interview today. The questions have not changed from what has been posted on this message board. The interviewer did commence the interview with some personal questions for indenfication purposes. I was told that the interviewer will make a recommendation and the forwarded to the person who makes signs off on the recommendation. As the fellow who interviewed me is going on holiday next Tuesday I was told that he hoped to have everything finalized before that time.

What was very clear through the interview is that the NZIS wants to be sure that we will be able to settle in and work. Since we have done a considerable amount of research and have a few contacts there already, the interview was very easy. The interviewer was very positive and recognized that we had done the research and knew what we were doing. I expect that the approval will be a formality.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Had NZIS Interview Today

[QUOTE=CWEMM02]I had my phone interview today.

I'm pleased interview went well for you. It's all go now. Hope you hear from them soon.
We've still heard nothing. The processing times still haven't changed on their site.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

CWEMM02 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Had NZIS Interview Today

[QUOTE=Boopy]
Originally Posted by CWEMM02
I had my phone interview today.

I'm pleased interview went well for you. It's all go now. Hope you hear from them soon.
We've still heard nothing. The processing times still haven't changed on their site.
Thanks Dee, I tried to diplomatically ask if I would be granted a visa, but of course the person could not say exactly. However, he was very happy with all my answers. Just need to sell the house so that we will have an arrival date.

Hang in there.