Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

had a fight with the english wasp

had a fight with the english wasp

Old Jul 24th 2006, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold
Default had a fight with the english wasp

not doing capitals fingers hurts, got stung by a very nasty wasp
it got my little finger and has swollen (no rude comments please)
just done 2nd trip to panel docs this is hurting so bear with me, god help us i now need to say sorry if anybody read my advice!! second child has just reach the age of eleven!!!and did not need a XRAY when he was (guess what ten)BUT did tell the people in the know he would be eleven when we travel!!! YES
OH no fine would be ok!!!!!!!!
Not so
had to go back and have his X-ray
all i heard was sorry sorry
slightly...... fed up
thobbing finger dos' not help.
love the heat wave
fed up , has anybody had a very swollen finger !!!
son took the micky all day.
if i knew how i would send picture!
For such a little get with yellow and black stripes ! (kill,kill)
thanks for listening to me
jane
Old Jul 24th 2006, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: had a fight with the english wasp

Originally Posted by waynepfry
not doing capitals fingers hurts, got stung by a very nasty wasp
it got my little finger and has swollen (no rude comments please)
just done 2nd trip to panel docs this is hurting so bear with me, god help us i now need to say sorry if anybody read my advice!! second child has just reach the age of eleven!!!and did not need a XRAY when he was (guess what ten)BUT did tell the people in the know he would be eleven when we travel!!! YES
OH no fine would be ok!!!!!!!!
Not so
had to go back and have his X-ray
all i heard was sorry sorry
slightly...... fed up
thobbing finger dos' not help.
love the heat wave
fed up , has anybody had a very swollen finger !!!
son took the micky all day.
if i knew how i would send picture!
For such a little get with yellow and black stripes ! (kill,kill)
thanks for listening to me
jane
read it again (god help me)
must be the tablets or the wine(mr to nice guy give me your wisdom)or for gud nasss sake give me a english lesson before you go to the land of oz or shake your red shoes and say say i wish iwhish iwish
Old Jul 24th 2006, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by waynepfry
read it again (god help me)
must be the tablets or the wine(mr to nice guy give me your wisdom)or for gud nasss sake give me a english lesson before you go to the land of oz or shake your red shoes and say say i wish iwhish iwish
that bad!!!!!!! you never had red shoes, but wood ike t no bout the english, god dam yorkie!!!!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2006, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Red shoes?? How's that!

How on earth do you know I have red shoes?
Old Jul 24th 2006, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Red shoes?? How's that!

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
I didn't
jane
Old Jul 24th 2006, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Red shoes?? How's that!

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
having a s''t day
jane
Old Jul 25th 2006, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

ouch!!! Got stung on the arm once by a wasp and it went up really big and painful.... after that I started carrying anti-h's around in my purse... they worked pretty well.

I got bitten a week ago by a mossie on the hand but it was nowhere near as bad as a sandfly bite.... I hate those evil things!

I dont like wasps, ants and now sandflies too... dont get me on the subject of ants again..... lol.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 7:56 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Im sorry I shouldnt laugh!! Honest I feel for you loads.
I have a similar reaction to wasps! horrible useless things! What do they do??

I once got stung on the lower bit of my neck just before I was going to tutor a wee girl - I couldnt not go so soldiered on! Gosh I was in agony.

You have my sympathy.